We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The ELITE thread, experts in saving shed loads of cash!!

1…1112141617…980

Comments

  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    I put 3 of mine through tcb but nothing showing in my account :(

    And Quidco, QuidSlow more like, slower than Slowy McSlow on a slow day :mad:

    glad it's not just me who's :mad::mad: with quidco.....I officially give up on my gingsters slice. 50p is just not worth the stress. They are adamant I bought a 2 pack....I bought 2 singles. I have had one receipt back with no email needed....emails for the other 9!!! shocking!
  • choirchick
    choirchick Posts: 1,045 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Has anyone actually collected a boots order from store yet this week.

    Mine is due in store tomorrow pending a "ready for collection " email.

    Just wondered if anyone has received theirs yet:)

    Hi TM my order is ready for collection wil pick up tomorrow :)
  • I put 3 of mine through tcb but nothing showing in my account :(

    And Quidco, QuidSlow more like, slower than Slowy McSlow on a slow day :mad:

    Got my first click snap email confirmations from quidco today. Can't remember what for!!
    Tcb is consistently paying up within the hour.
    :hello: The grass is not greener, it just looks that way from a distance :hello:
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    choirchick wrote: »
    Hi TM my order is ready for collection wil pick up tomorrow :)

    Have you had the final ready to collect from store email, Choirchick?
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • choirchick
    choirchick Posts: 1,045 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Have you had the final ready to collect from store email, Choirchick?

    Yes I had a txt today from store.
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    choirchick wrote: »
    Yes I had a txt today.

    I've had nothing:o
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    choirchick wrote: »
    Hi TM my order is ready for collection wil pick up tomorrow :)

    nice to see you Choirchick. How are you? How's your hubby?
  • choirchick
    choirchick Posts: 1,045 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I've had nothing:o

    Don't worry I'm sure you've will hopefully tomorrow
  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I've had nothing:o

    that's because you aren't wrinkled enough for serum :)

    no, seriously, my orders both turned up when their status was 'processing' not like boots at all.
  • choirchick
    choirchick Posts: 1,045 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    fairclaire wrote: »
    nice to see you Choirchick. How are you? How's your hubby?

    Hiya fairclaire Hubby a lot better thanks not cancer so all good. How about yours?
    Been following your antics with the night crew. Makes great entertainment lol.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.