Charities board update
Please note, our Forum rules no longer allow the posting of links to personal fundraising or crowdfunding pages, such as JustGiving. You can read the full set of our Forum rules here.

London to Brighton 100kn Trek

I have decided for the first time ever that I wanted to do a sponsored walk. I will be walking from London to Brighton in June, and it needs to be completed in under 30 hours!

I am raising money for the British Heart Foundation because it's just such an amazing charity, 100% of my sponsorship money will go directly to the charity.

Pleasse have a look at my page http://www.justgiving.com/Abby-Potter

I will be keeping this page updated as I begin training for this challenge, I hope you will follow my journey

Comments

• 116 days to go!! Training got underway today with a nice stroll to the pub 5 minutes up the road. Have to build it up slowly, don't want to be injuring myself :s
  • 116 days to go!! Training got underway today with a nice stroll to the pub 5 minutes up the road. Have to build it up slowly, don't want to be injuring myself :s
  • I am looking for things which I could get sponsorship for leading up to the event.
    I am looking at doing a charity car wash
    'Guess the number of sweets in a jar' at work
    Charity car boot - I have got some things to sell but where could I get more??

What other things could I do?
  • I will follow you! :) Very nice of you to do something like this!!
    :T
    Xin_Zhao
  • frustrated12
    frustrated12 Posts: 159 Forumite
    Shahedo - thanks for your support.

Not much progress in the last couple of days as I have been working. Still trying to come up with more ideas for raising money
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure