Legoland hotels room for 6/general advice please

Options
Hi

Can anyone help..we are looking to visit Legoland in July and was looking on some advice on nearby hotels. Problem is there are 6 of us (2 adults - kids 7,5,3,3) so cant get average room.
Does anyone know of anywhere nearby that has rooms to cater 6.

Im not hoping for much so will prob have to go for 2 rooms.
On legoland website I cant seem to get price for room only - it includes park tickets and I was going to use tesco vouchers so looking for room only..can you book room only??
Have had a look at heathrow T5 holiday inn and can get room for 90ish so will maybe go for 2 rooms there unless anyone can suggest somewhere better.

We are actually visiting after returning from Paris, we are driving from dover to Scotland so this will add an extra couple of days to holidays but dont want to spend a small fortune!
Any advise would be great please.

Kind regards
Jaam:)

Comments

• Girlypie
    Options
    We looked at the Legoland hotel last year, but the cost was prohibitive so we stayed at the Heathrow/Windsor Marriott in Slough. There are only 5 of us though, we had a room with 2 double beds and a rollaway bed. We got a Legoland package through the hotel which included 2 nights accommodation, breakfast and 2 days tickets for Legoland, but you can book without the tickets obviously.

The kids loved the swimming pool at the hotel too, and the breakfast is great. It wasn't far from Legoland, although due to traffic it took a while on the first day (a Sunday). It was only around 15 mins on the Monday (Scottish hols but English schools not yet on hols). The boys were 7, 5 and 3 when we went too :)
  • jaam2012
    Options
    Hi Girlypie

Thanks for your advice..I will look into this hotel. Yes I was thinking same about school hols, hopefully wont be too busy as only Scottish hols!

Jaam:)
  • Trixie102
    Options
    We stayed at the Premiere Inn in Slough and was very impressed, it looks relatively new and was well maintained, clean and free parking. We managed to get good price for family room. Also a massive sainsburys next door which we used to get picnic food for legoland. It was about 20 mins drive to get to Legoland from the hotel.
  • samnbaz
    samnbaz Posts: 27 Forumite
    Options
    Look on legoland holidays website should come up with some good options for you x
  • samnbaz
    samnbaz Posts: 27 Forumite
    Options
    Try holiday inn express heathrow as its coming up that they have rooms for 2a 4c on legoland holidays infact £377 for hotel for one night and 2 days at legoland!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure