🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Topcashback, Quidco and Shopitize app deals thread - post all deals and codes

Options

Comments

• purplestar133
    purplestar133 Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    mimi1234 wrote: »
    Cheerios are £1.69 at Tesco. Shopitize are giving 50p cashback. So £1.19 after cashback.

I was looking through my coupon / voucher envelope and found a 50p off Cheerios which was in the Metro newspaper a few weeks ago. I used that too, so another 50p off making it £0.69 for the box. Happy days.

There's also still 10% cashback on MySuperList for Cheerios 600g packs (and 375g actually). You can claim it 3 times and it's running until end of July.
  • mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    There's also still 10% cashback on MySuperList for Cheerios 600g packs (and 375g actually). You can claim it 3 times and it's running until end of July.

I saw that too. I am going to sound really thick, but I have no idea how to use it. It shows me the offers but it's not like Quidco or Shoptizie. Am I supposed to click on something? :(:(
  • purplestar133
    purplestar133 Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    mimi1234 wrote: »
    I saw that too. I am going to sound really thick, but I have no idea how to use it. It shows me the offers but it's not like Quidco or Shoptizie. Am I supposed to click on something? :(:(

Yes, it's not easy. You search for the product you want and then add it to your 'list', at the shop you're buying it from. Then there should be a button saying 'shop completed'. Select that and then it takes you through to a screen where you can redeem any cashback, and take a photo of your receipt. They send it to Paypal, it does take a good while.

That's it from memory anyway, I may have missed something.

I just spent a while on it messing around and worked it out. It's not that user friendly though. I suppose most of the apps are like that though as they're trying to fit a lot of info into a small screen. It's only when you get used to them that they seem easy.
  • mdcollins1984
    Options
    Yes, you need to do this actually. If you try and submit any further items at a later time, it will be rejected: "This receipt has already been submitted" regardless of whether it is different items. Appealing the rejection should allow any items you've forgotten to claim to be added by the support team, but it is better to do it all at once.
  • paul2louise
    paul2louise Posts: 2,427 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Where gas the seabrook crisps offer gone. It was there when I did my shopping earlier, but finished work and it has disappeered from quidco and checkout smart :(
  • Victoria_Meldrew
    Options
    Been to fill up with fuel to claim the £2 when spending £10 on TCB which was supposed to run til today, only to find it's disappeared. So sick of TCB moving the goalposts when they feel like it.
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere!
  • paul2louise
    Options
    Been to fill up with fuel to claim the £2 when spending £10 on TCB which was supposed to run til today, only to find it's disappeared. So sick of TCB moving the goalposts when they feel like it.

So all these websites are doing what they please. It's not fair. They shouldn't pull an offer during the day. I understand if they pull an offer over night which is annoying, but you go out to do your shopping on,y to find they have pull he offer while you drive home.

It's a poor show. :(
    3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    So all these websites are doing what they please. It's not fair. They shouldn't pull an offer during the day. I understand if they pull an offer over night which is annoying, but you go out to do your shopping on,y to find they have pull he offer while you drive home.

It's a poor show. :(

Crisp offer is still appearing on quidco and checkoutsmart. You just need to submit it and it is in their. it may have been removed early in error.
  • paul2louise
    Options
    3010 wrote: »
    Crisp offer is still appearing on quidco and checkoutsmart. You just need to submit it and it is in their. it may have been removed early in error.

Well it's more interesting than that. On checkout smart it is now showing 33 offers on my account including the crisps and the volvic drinks. But on my hubby account only 27 offers no volvic or crisps. This can happen on quidco but shame it's happening on checkout smart too. I couldn't find it because I probably looked when my hubby was logged into the iPad. Weird tho
  • glitterjunkie
    glitterjunkie Posts: 425 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

Same here, just been on to submit mine and it's gone! It was there this morning and valid until 25th, it's still the 25th grrr! Not very impressed :(

Attempting to pay off our debts! Balances Jan 2018 -
    Family member £3,700 - Virgin CC £1,000 - MBNA £1,700 - Barclaycard £2,500 (was £2,700) - Halifax CC £1,280
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport