Topcashback, Quidco and Shopitize app deals thread - post all deals and codes

Options

Comments

• paul2louise
    paul2louise Posts: 2,426 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    asset2004 wrote: »
    Anyone else having problems getting shopitize to recognise their receipt? Most annoying :(

Quite often very sensitive.
  • MikeLow
    MikeLow Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    Freebies galore on checkoutsmart today: free Birds Eye Chicken AND free Birds Eye Fish AND free Taste Inc burger.

Over £5 worth of food for free if you're shopping today or tomorrow.
  • asset2004
    asset2004 Posts: 2,453 Forumite
    Options
    MikeLow wrote: »
    Freebies galore on checkoutsmart today: free Birds Eye Chicken AND free Birds Eye Fish AND free Taste Inc burger.

Over £5 worth of food for free if you're shopping today or tomorrow.

Yes I mentioned this last week :p
    Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
    Go as far as you can see, and when you get there you'll see further.
    Take time but don't waste time
  • paul2louise
    Options
    i have been very careful to keep my purchases to separate receipts. Have been trying to find where is says you cant use same receipt for quidco and checkout smart as i slipped up last week with using the same receipt. I presume TCB and shopitize are not linked to anyone else and muliple items can be bought for their deals.
  • asset2004
    Options
    i have been very careful to keep my purchases to separate receipts. Have been trying to find where is says you cant use same receipt for quidco and checkout smart as i slipped up last week with using the same receipt. I presume TCB and shopitize are not linked to anyone else and muliple items can be bought for their deals.

yes checkoutsmart and quidco are linked and items cannot be on the same receipt.
    TCB and shopitize are ok, you can have more than one item on their receipt (as long as shopitize can read your receipt, I am getting a bit fed up of the number of times I am having to resubmit a receipt to them :mad:)
    Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
  • mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Apologies if already posted, but Quidco are offering £1 cashback if you buy the Taste Inc Burger from Morrisons. It's currently £1 in Morrisons and you can redeem x 3, so 3 free burgers.

Also, Bertolli 500g original spread - Quidco are giving 40p and Shoptize are giving 40p, saving of 80p. Cheapest is at Morrisons at £1.50 so 70p after the discount.

Cheaper still would be the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter 500g spread - Shoptize are giving 40p. Cheapest is at Morrisons and Asda at £1 so 60p after the discount.

PS. The Robinsons Orange Fruit and Barley is showing at £1 at Asda, has anyone actually managed to get their paws on any? My 2 Asda's sell every flavour under the sun save the bloody Orange! Sooooo annoying.
  • paul2louise
    Options
    I asked both quidco and checkout smart where it says that you can't use the same receipt. This is the reply from quidco

I can certainly help with this.

This is outlined in the account holder agreement with Quidco in that you can only possess one account.

Using both Clicksnap and Checkout smart can result in you getting double the cashback for the same receipt, which if done can result in the account being closed.

This is why receipts can only be accepted on one or the other.

Kind regards,

Brendan
  • Lima-India
    Lima-India Posts: 401 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The deals which stood out for me today:

Shopitize - classic or strawberry cornetto (4) £0.50 - currently £0.99 in Morries, Jaffa cakes (12) £0.30 - currently £0.50 in Morries, Cadbury Twirl (4) £0.30 - currently £1 in Morries (or Asda).

Clicksnap - whole cucumber £0.15 - Aldi £0.45 (£0.49 or £0.50 in most other supermarkets)

Checkoutsmart £0.25 receipt, £0.20 iceberg lettuce - Aldi £0.45 (£0.49 or £0.50 in most other supermarkets). If shopping at Aldi must have separate receipts for clicksnap and checkoutsmart offers.
  • asset2004
    Options
    If anyone missed the Try Me Free Birds Eye Fish and Chicken it is still showing on my account with Checkoutsmart - on till May 18 :)
  • paul2louise
    Options
    Lima-India wrote: »
    The deals which stood out for me today:

Shopitize - classic or strawberry cornetto (4) £0.50 - currently £0.99 in Morries, Jaffa cakes (12) £0.30 - currently £0.50 in Morries, Cadbury Twirl (4) £0.30 - currently £1 in Morries (or Asda).

Clicksnap - whole cucumber £0.15 - Aldi £0.45 (£0.49 or £0.50 in most other supermarkets)

Checkoutsmart £0.25 receipt, £0.20 iceberg lettuce - Aldi £0.45 (£0.49 or £0.50 in most other supermarkets). If shopping at Aldi must have separate receipts for clicksnap and checkoutsmart offers.

Always be careful when using checkout smart and quidco offers together in any shop u do. Apparently u shouldn't have both accounts but I am sure they must know as ur account is linked to an email address. This is reply is got from quidco

This is outlined in the account holder agreement with Quidco in that you can only possess one account.
    Using both Clicksnap and Checkout smart can result in you getting double the cashback for the same receipt, which if done can result in the account being closed.
    This is why receipts can only be accepted on one or the other.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure