🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Topcashback, Quidco and Shopitize app deals thread - post all deals and codes

Options

Comments

• Shopitize_company_representative
    Shopitize_company_representative Posts: 82 Organisation Representative
    Options
    slewts wrote: »
    Is the Shopitize rep on holiday?N
    No answer from my "report issue" submitted on the 31st August and no response from you on this forum.
    Very disappointed.

Hi slewts, we apologise for not having got back to you on the forum. Because we do not get notification for any messages that are directed to us, sometimes we might miss your message if it's posted only here on the forum. Please kindly email us your email address that you use with Shopitize to feedback [at] shopitize [dot] com and which supermarket this receipt in question is from. We'll then be able to look into the issue as quickly as we can. Thank you.

Shopitize Rep.
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Shopitize. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Shopitize_company_representative
    Shopitize_company_representative Posts: 82 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Not sure if I'm just being thick, but I can't see my history on shopitize since the latest update, just a total amount earned. Hard to keep track on queried receipts etc if you can't see what's been awarded, or is it there somewhere..?

Hi ernie-money, if you go to "Activity" on the menu on the left, here you'll now be able to see the history of all your receipts. Hope that helps!

Shopitize Rep.
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Shopitize. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • paul2louise
    Options
    I shopped on Saturday 14th at Asda and I am waiting for my cashback. There is no record of your claims. How do you chase the claim. The offers are no longer on the site.

Any advice on best options
  • lovingtescoforever
    Options
    75p Cashback on innocent orange juice smooth 900ml
    60p Cashback on flavoured milk 1L

Shopitize offers

2 days left
  • wackojackouk
    wackojackouk Posts: 1,411 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 20 September 2013 at 11:28AM
    Options
    Hi ppl

I have an iphone 5 and noticed that the new updated app picture quality when snapping a receipt on the TCB app is appalling (fine when viewing the receipt). It seems to compress the images inwards.

The camera takes excellent pictures outside of the app so I'm presuming it's just the app but wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

** Just tried a Quidco one and it's perfectly clear so must be the app **

Ta

WJUK
  • bethansmum
    Options
    Wish each company would get new offers on different stuff. How many times has danio yoghurt been on these offers. I think they come to the end of one offer and just reset the end date for another 7 days. penguins are another one always on as well. It's not nearly as exciting as it was at the beginning.
  • CompletelyLost
    Options
    Rice Krispie Squares chocolatey are currently 99p in Morrisons, so 1p profit if you upload your receipt to Shopitize!
  • archery
    Options
    new offers on shopitize

MR T

strawberries 350g £1 back
    6 Fairtrade bannas £1.60 back
    Activi Pouring yogurt £1 back

:j:j
    Practising Scrooge and stingy old miser.
  • paul2louise
    Options
    archery wrote: »
    new offers on shopitize

MR T

strawberries 350g £1 back
    6 Fairtrade bannas £1.60 back
    Activi Pouring yogurt £1 back

:j:j

Plus if you spend more than£1 on bananas you get 20p cashback with topcashback as well.
  • mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Can someone confirm or not if SHOPITIZE can be used on an Android Samsung phone? Also, if it can, how do I go about downloading it? Is it a mobile phone application or an online website?

Thanks in advance.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family