We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
re. restoring old iPod Nano to starting point
katejo
Posts: 4,625 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
I have replaced my old iPod Nano with an iPod Touch. I am thinking of giving the old Nano away on freecycle as it still works well but I want to clear it of the songs which I have saved and my personal login/registration first. If i connect to iTunes and tell it to restore to starting point (sorry but i have forgotten the exact term used), will this then affect my choice of tracks on the new iPod when i next connect it?
0
Comments
-
You will be fine - the 'restore' to factory settings is specifically referring to the iPod itself.
You could then connect any iPod to your iTunes and sync your music.0 -
You will be fine - the 'restore' to factory settings is specifically referring to the iPod itself.
You could then connect any iPod to your iTunes and sync your music.
Thanks! That is what I had thought. I have already synced the music on the new iPod and tested it for a while. Just wanted to check that I was right.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
