We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Images in emails
peter999
Posts: 7,102 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
My ebay emails normally have small images of the item or items.
These images are not showing in my emails right now.
I am using Outlook Express.
I just now accidentally deleted all my Chrome browser history, instead of the Cache.
Could this have affected displaying images in emails.
Looking at my emails, I think they use web links & load images from web directly & don't use cached versions on my Pc.
Any ideas ??
Thanks
peter999
These images are not showing in my emails right now.
I am using Outlook Express.
I just now accidentally deleted all my Chrome browser history, instead of the Cache.
Could this have affected displaying images in emails.
Looking at my emails, I think they use web links & load images from web directly & don't use cached versions on my Pc.
Any ideas ??
Thanks
peter999
0
Comments
-
What 'item or items' are you referring to? Do you mean attachments?No free lunch, and no free laptop
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards