lets get back to basics... starting with the butcher

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• suki1964
    suki1964 Posts: 14,313 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    My local butcher is a farm shop, they sell all their own reared animals so totally traceable.
    This weekend I had goat, absolutely gorgeous it was too!
    If I'm not sure of any cuts, the guys are very helpful and will point me in the right direction, they are more than happy to prep things as I ask for and will try and source items for me if they don't stock it. (I had rabbit last year)

Where abouts arkonite? Only have the one traditional butcher up here and it's cow or cow only

Mind he can tell you the name of the cow :D
  • arkonite_babe
    arkonite_babe Posts: 7,375 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    here you go Suki :)
    http://www.hillstownfarmshop.com/

They do an open day every year with stuff for kids, meet the animals, hog roast and loads of offers.
    If you're on facebook, they have a page which I use to keep up with offers and things (that's how I found out about the goat ;) ) they also are at St Georges Market on a Saturday :)

HTH
  • suki1964
    suki1964 Posts: 14,313 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    here you go Suki :)
    http://www.hillstownfarmshop.com/

They do an open day every year with stuff for kids, meet the animals, hog roast and loads of offers.
    If you're on facebook, they have a page which I use to keep up with offers and things (that's how I found out about the goat ;) ) they also are at St Georges Market on a Saturday :)

HTH

I shall stop in the next time I'm in randlestown, I never get to Belfast on the weekends
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure