We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Problem on the internet or computer?
geminilady
Posts: 1,922 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
I do a lot of the daily competitions online and they have an option to share on facebook for an extra entry but on some of them I can only see half the box on my computer so cannot share any advise?
0
Comments
-
Try a different browserHow do I add a signature?0
-
If using Internet Explorer 9, try Tools, Compatibility View.
Sometimes helps.
Good luck0 -
Try using firefox or chrome0
-
Strange at the moment I can not use Facebook through my Laptop using Chrome, but on my Ipad no problems at all any suggestions please.:beer:geminilady wrote: »I do a lot of the daily competitions online and they have an option to share on facebook for an extra entry but on some of them I can only see half the box on my computer so cannot share any advise?There are more questions than answers :shhh: :silenced:WARNING ! May go silent for unfriendly repliesPlease excuse me Spell it MOST times
:A UK Resident :A0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
