Pension credit-payments stopped

Options
peterth125
peterth125 Posts: 80 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker
edited 14 February 2013 at 2:34PM in Benefits & tax credits
Has anyone else had this problem please and how did you solve it? I got a letter from PC asking me submit evidence of my private pensions as they were doing a review.I sent them all the details (nothing had changed since I started on PC in Dec 2011) but since my last payment on Jan 16th 2013 I have received nothing at all from PC.I should have had a payment on Jan 30th and another on Feb 13th.I have rang them 3 times and been told my claim is on hold as they are doing a review.What am I supposed to live on while they do this ?How long will it take before my payments are re instated ? I know I will get the money back which they have missed but that does not help in the mean time.I rang yesterday and was told they will contact me and I was not to ring them !!
I hope someone can help
Thank you

Comments

• dodger1
    dodger1 Posts: 4,579 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry can't answer your question but just curious about you receiving PC fortnightly as I get mine weekly. I did have a review after the first 12 months (just wanted up to date financial statements) but my PC was still paid during the review. If mine was stopped during a review it would be a disaster as it's my only income so I hope they get it sorted quickly for you.
    It's someone else's fault.
  • beckyjj
    Options
    my father has had his stopped, they just stopped paying with no warning and when he called they said it was under review and he also got told they are not able to put him through to anyone that could help. Did you ever find out what was going on with yours.
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport