Leapforce

Options

Comments

• Nevanoo
    Options
    Anybody else get feedback email? Got one incorrect....should have been MB, I only went for Better....damn!
  • Cybi-Ping
    Options
    I've just had a reminder to explain my ratings but the email isn't formatted in html and I can't tell how they want me to reply. Since I've had no work all month I don't know if its even worth sending the amended ratings. *sigh*
  • Toxicity
    Options
    Cybi-Ping wrote: »
    I've just had a reminder to explain my ratings but the email isn't formatted in html and I can't tell how they want me to reply. Since I've had no work all month I don't know if its even worth sending the amended ratings. *sigh*

When I was asked to explain mine I just copied and pasted their part, then explained my rating underneath for each one. I was NRT up until they dealt my response and appeared satisfied with it, then the work returned. So it would be worth responding. :)
  • Ruby_Ruby
    Options
    looks like reviews are out.
  • Bizzie_Lizzie
    Options
    Yes - I've had two emails both for the same kind of task and both Average.

I haven't had any feedback emails though.

My contract is up in the middle of October so I'm starting to get a bit jittery. Not least because (having taken on other work during the week) I only have time for LF at weekends and I'm not hitting the minimum task requirement.
  • Chardonnay
    Options
    I got above average for the first time :j

I'm nervous about contract renewal too - I think mine is up in November and I too haven't hit the minimum task requirement for the last 2/3 months. I work full time so find it hard to fit in the extra work. I really don't want to lose this though, as it's a great way to make a little extra. Think I need a concerted effort over the next couple of months!
  • melf1nn
    melf1nn Posts: 121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    yay above average for me for the first time on this type of task. Must be the extra effort I have put into sims this month trying to improve. So pleased as I was substandard last month :j
  • Toxicity
    Options
    Average here, and some new tasks that I am loving. So simple!
  • Cassiopeia01
    Options
    Average for me too.
  • Nevanoo
    Options
    Average on both mine too......also RENEWED!!! so happy :):):)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure