Leapforce

Options

Comments

• Rizsparky
    Options
    Hey guys, just a few questions about invoicing.
    • Is there a FAQ that I can read highlighting how to actually do the invoicing?
    • How often do we have to upload the invoices, I was reading that it can be submitted on the first of each month but what if your start date is on the 15th for example?
    • Does each search query generally go on the task title in the invoices?
    Thanks in advance for any replies.
  • Bizzie_Lizzie
    Options
    Hello, Rizsparky.

Have you already found the section for Invoices - there's useful information there. Basically, one line for each session you carry out, and it's up to you how you present it, so (within the confines of the NDA) for example I do:

5 x Eggs, 13 x Red Radishes, 2 x Spanish Spinach

and remember to put the time in as Pacific Time:

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.co.uk/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/

The system won't let you submit your invoice until after the end of the month, so for someone starting on the 15th their invoice will run from then until the 30th/31st and will be submitted on or after the 1st of the following month.

I understand that if you use software like Rateraide it will fill in the invoice lines for you, but I don't use it so I can't advise on that.
  • Rizsparky
    Rizsparky Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited 15 September 2013 at 11:49AM
    Options
    Hello, Rizsparky.

Have you already found the section for Invoices - there's useful information there. Basically, one line for each session you carry out, and it's up to you how you present it, so (within the confines of the NDA) for example I do:

5 x Eggs, 13 x Red Radishes, 2 x Spanish Spinach

The system won't let you submit your invoice until after the end of the month, so for someone starting on the 15th their invoice will run from then until the 30th/31st and will be submitted on or after the 1st of the following month.

I understand that if you use software like Rateraide it will fill in the invoice lines for you, but I don't use it so I can't advise on that.
    Hi, thanks for the detailed reply. I have a much clearer idea on invoicing now.

A question on commenting, do we add details/comments regardless of rating? or it that just for personal use?
  • Bizzie_Lizzie
    Options
    I think you should amend your post to remove the specific task name because of the NDA - and if you look at the Guidelines you'll see that yes, if there's a comment box at the foot of the task page then you are required to comment.

Comments on individual components of tasks are either for your own use or for commenting on a reason for a marking if you think it merits some special commenting, according to the type of task - again, the Guidelines are your friend here.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Anyone else NRT? Done about an hour this morning :o
  • caitchbee
    Options
    rachelja wrote: »
    Anyone else NRT? Done about an hour this morning :o

I've been NRT since yesterday.
  • Ruby_Ruby
    Options
    Had a few of the new type yesterday, and about 20 minutes of the old type this morning, although I couldn't get my head round those. NRT since then.
  • cambermam
    Options
    Managed to fail part 2 of the exam last night, has anyone really been offered a resit or were they just being polite?
    Internet earnings:
    Swagbucks - £748
    InstaGC -£73
    Nielsen Mobile - £70
    Mobile Trends - £19.50
    iPoll - £15
  • melf1nn
    melf1nn Posts: 121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Managed to fail part 2 of the exam last night, has anyone really been offered a resit or were they just being polite?

I failed part 2 when I did my exam and then about a week later got offered a resit which I then passed :)
  • Ruby_Ruby
    Options
    Been cacking myself all day, but just got an email, RENEWED :j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure