🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

How much have/will you spend 4th may???

Options
good morning darling dfw's. just a very quick start to the thread as I've looked right back to last nights posts and not found it! Plus I have to leave in five minutes as I've got a ticket for the first showing of spiderman :j

am planning a nsd today, got all I need with me and leaving my wallet at home.

have a good day all and keep it low!!!

Comments

• bobbadog
    bobbadog Posts: 1,606 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning Lynsayjane, and everyone who follows!

I couldn't see yesterdays thread either, wanted to add a £3.17 spend on milk / tuna pasta mix / loo roll etc.

But as for today, i'm going crazy. It's weekend. Few drinks tonight, out tomorrow (Wagamamas - 2 for 1 voucher!) and Sunday sleeping. Monday big shop.

Today - estimate £10.
  • prophecy_grrl
    prophecy_grrl Posts: 670 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Morning all

I haven't posted for a few day, so am confessing to my sins - I have spent £183.28 this week (budget was £180) - I only budgetted £100 for MOT and repairs, and its actuall cost me £109.57. This money is coming out of money I've put aside for things like this but am still a bit gutted that it was over £100 :-(

In addition, I will need milk and bread before the end of the budget week tomorrow, plus I need to pop to town today so will spend on car parking.

I will update total weekey spend on Sunday.
    *** PROPHECY_GRRL***
    *** DEBT FREE AS OF 17/10/11 - I DID IT!!! ***
  • jo1972
    jo1972 Posts: 8,901 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new to the board, thought I'd say hello!

I'm going to be good today, have some noodles that I brought in the other day for lunch and made an extra large pot of curry last night so we have it for 2 days so I do not intend to spend any money today :shocked:

This is a first for me lol!! I'm really trying to get my head round trying to be debt free, don't even know how much I owe!! :eek:

Have a lovely day all!

Jo.
    DFW Nerd no. 496 - Proud to be dealing with my debts!!
  • vixtress
    vixtress Posts: 1,153 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    aiming for a second nsd, just worked out finances for the month and its gonns be tight:eek: have a weekend away and a meal out coming up in the next 2 weeks so i am going to have to make up for these with loads of nsd's to keep in budget.
    at least they are nice things making my budget tight not just extra bills:D
    - prior planning prevents poor performance!

May Grocery challenge £150 136/150
  • Purpleroses
    Purpleroses Posts: 4,125 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    :wave:
    About to go to the PO to post ebay parcels shouldnt cost more than 50p so an NSD today.
    hope everyone has a good day!
  • sarmia
    sarmia Posts: 576 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I'm bed ridden with a bad ankle :mad: but at least I wont be spendind any money today:D .... better stay away from eBay...
  • Skint_Catt
    Skint_Catt Posts: 11,548 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :hello: Hi all,

£1.50 posting a book swap
    £1.50 on the jobs paper (might as well keep looking until new position is confirmed!)
    £13.50 on ordering some tops online (but will get £5.00 back)
    £0.65 might buy some crisps to go with my sarnie but as I'm trying Paul McKennas Weight Loss system I might not eat them!

£14.15 for me!

Catt xx
  • comping_cat
    comping_cat Posts: 24,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    I might be spending £2 on my childrens club later - but if they dont tidy their rooms, they arnt going so might be a NSD!!!
  • Gemmzie
    Gemmzie Posts: 14,876 Forumite
    Options
    Nothing today
    No longer using this account for new posts from 2013
  • yellowmonkey
    yellowmonkey Posts: 7,052 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi

Had a bit of a spend today . Did not mean to but Fosters lager was only £9.99 for 24 big cans in Tesco. Thought i would treat myself as i have had 6 days/nights at work and it is the bank holiday weekend and i had £10 left after Gas was less than expected. ( I think that i am just trying to justify my purchase) but s*d it i wanted them and i got them. There i said it .

On a positive note that will be all today ;)

Have a nice bank holiday weekend

ym
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills