Budget (Avon) DD on bank statement

Options
1234568»

Comments

• KING-JIM
    Options
    Hi
    i was having same problem money coming out my account dont know why as my insurance was cancelled this was way back in december 2009 so when you count this up it comes to a considareble amount so thanks to this site i phoned them this morning on the same number 01789 415 050 as everyone stated on this forum got passed about i was online talking with my lawyer as i was on the phone to budget avon and eventually come to an agreement that they paid me back in full for the eight years money they had been taking from my account which was £4.00 every month i also did not receive any paper work to confirm that i had signed in to an agreement i do double check everything before i buy car insurance all i can say is be carefull and do phone them as you are more likely to get your money back as i have just done very good site if it werent for this site i would have not got anywhere i cant say it enough thank you thank you thank you ;-0
  • Tazzyboo88
    Options
    I’m so today I just thought I’d google the DD Iv been paying for years and not really sure what it was it came up on my bank statements as quote mart Avon. I came across this thread and thought I’d try and phone and see if could cancel it and get a refund. I really didn’t expect anything back. While how shocked was I £386 refund. The First Lady I spoke with was very short with me and when I mentioned a refund tried to put me of by saying they would have to start an investigation so I said ok do it then. She put me through to customer relations the lady was really helpful and basically said because I had been paying it since 2011 😲 they couldn’t look back that far so they would refund me the full amount I had paid out.

My advise to every is call if your have been paying the £4 and stick to your guns and you will get a refund
  • Gowser_mc
    Options
    I have actually just came across this and read in disbelief I have noticed on my bank account that this has actually been coming out off my account since 2013 I remember I took out a budget car insurance and after checking six months later they started taking the money out I just thought it was something too do with my work until I’ve seen this in those days it was done by phone so obviously they haven’t ticked that after 6 months it should have been cancelled no excuse I suffer from mental health issues and brain sometimes doesn’t communicate properly anyone have any advice on how too proceed with this as just feel I have been ripped off I know I should take more care but unfortunately it doesn’t happen I would be keen too find out anyone’s advice on how too proceed with this (TIA)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure