We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Countdown timer in excel
dori2o
Posts: 8,150 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Is it possible to make a countdown timer in excel or any other office based program.
I want something that will alert me as to when I need to take my meds at work so I need a 3 hour countdown and some kind of alert.
Many Thanks
I want something that will alert me as to when I need to take my meds at work so I need a 3 hour countdown and some kind of alert.
Many Thanks
[SIZE=-1]To equate judgement and wisdom with occupation is at best . . . insulting.
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
0
Comments
-
How about any of these ? http://www.top5freeware.com/top-5-best-free-alarm-clock-software-for-windowsLegal team on standby0
-
If you use Outlook as your mail client could you schedule appointments and alerts?Pants0
-
Yes, it's possible, but entirely the wrong tool for the job - you would need to have the excel file open all day just to be a timer.
If you've got Win7 you could use a desktop widget like 'alarm clock' to do what you need, and wouldn't need to keep a spreadsheet open :-)0 -
Alarm on your mobile phone?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards