We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Cheap energy club supplier name
Samanthajscott
Posts: 3 Newbie
in Energy
I wonder if anyone can help me, I am trying to sign up to the cheap energy club but the gas suppliers only lists telecom plus the utility warehouse and then the tariffs are not what I am on with utility warehouse.
I'd really like to sign up to this club but want to make sure I am using the correct comparators so wondered can anyone help?
I'd really like to sign up to this club but want to make sure I am using the correct comparators so wondered can anyone help?
Failed to load the poll.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards