We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Enter List Ideas (and more) To Exactitude (in shopping) thread

Options

Comments

• mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning all. Day off today. Wanted to go to Sada, but can't be bothered. The staff at my local are very vigilant and I don't want to be spotted as someone who likes to recycle. I might go tomorrow though, hehehe. Hope you all manage to get shed loads of bargains!
  • artha
    artha Posts: 5,254 Forumite
    Options
    Naebbirac wrote: »
    I think we need to get frequent's saucepan out ;):p:D

Pleas,not frequent's saucepan :eek: I get enough grief from DW's rolling pin:rotfl:

Anyway it's all TM's fault for leading normally clean living blokes like DM, David. and myself astray by playing the innocent and feeding us lines to see if we will bite:o
    Awaiting a new sig
  • artha
    artha Posts: 5,254 Forumite
    Options
    MKS wrote: »
    Shocked, TM? It was you that first introduced the subject!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

exactly:D:D
    Awaiting a new sig
  • Nannylala
    Nannylala Posts: 6,791 Forumite
    Options
    MKS wrote: »
    Hope all is ok with her arm. Doesn't time fly. Must be your MSE first birthday soon then, Nanny.

How right you are MKS I was only thinking that myself when I wrote the post re Lala. Its a year on friday1st March I joined the Foram and am so grateful for her giving me her computer and getting me on line I always thought I was too old to learn :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Nannylala wrote: »
    How right you are MKS I was only thinking that myself when I wrote the post re Lala. Its a year on friday1st March I joined the Foram and am so grateful for her giving me her computer and getting me on line I always thought I was too old to learn :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Hello Nana, is that Nikki you are talking about? Hope she is OK. :D
  • Deb_S_2
    Deb_S_2 Posts: 560 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all
    Here's hoping for another glitchy day :)
    elsie1969 wrote: »
    If I don't come home from A's with a 10p bag of tangfastics, a giant white choc button, a white choc mouse and of course, a flump, my DS wouldn't be too happy! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I save all mine and use them for treats on Halloween. Had enough left over this xmas to make cellophane cones of sweeties to add into relatives stockings :D
  • savingbabs
    savingbabs Posts: 1,733 Forumite
    Options
    Nannylala wrote: »

You're never to old to learn something new, and it must have opened a new social circle too
    SPC 2015: #319 £10.65 / £500 Bulgaria tin
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Good morning everyone, dull and dank here :(

Big hugs to everyone that needs them, including Ilovemykids. A lot of people on here know how you feel. It does get a little easier, but even after 31 years little things still trip me up over my mum.
    logie wrote: »
    Right, should get my bum into bed. Night all x

Dear logie. I know you feel like you are falling apart sometimes at the moment, but I seriously hope the rest of you made it to be too last night :):D
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • treddlie
    Options
    sinw wrote: »
    Check your accounts blinkbox points being added mr t.

All present and correct:j
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    OMG, I've just had a Groupon email through that was offering a brazilian blow dry. Teach me for jumping to conclusions! It isn't what I thought it was :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family