We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Enter List Ideas (and more) To Exactitude (in shopping) thread

Options

Comments

• emmlouie
    emmlouie Posts: 1,591 Forumite
    Options
    good morning everyone:)
    happy for those that got their serums orders from mr shoes:), mine has just been cancelled:cool:- it was one of the collections rather than the serums from the first day when everyone was getting cancellations, was hoping mine had slipped through as yesterday was still showing as being processed on .com
  • pk04
    pk04 Posts: 2,998 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Good morning everyone

((((hugs)))) to anyone that needs/wants one :)

I hope everyone had fun glitching last night - I signed off early so that I could resist the lure of herbal essences :D and a good job really because the shampoo I love (beautiful ends) didn't work - or rather it did iyswim
    thanks to hampydoodums who tried them out and has made me feel better about not going :)
    There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne ... Bette Davis
  • PetuliaGristle
    Options
    Ok here goes
    I still find this really hard to say,the reason I've not been on here for a while is I lost my Dad back in Oct
    on que here come the tears again.
    I know you guys will so understand its all been so sad and hard ever since.

I'm so sorry to read about your Dad ILovemykids, thinking of you ((((Ilmk))))
    "We have to be kind because everyone is fighting a great, great battle" - Sir Richard Attenborough
    "There is a special place in hell for women who don't help other women" - Madeleine Albright
  • wendyak
    wendyak Posts: 2,654 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 26 February 2013 at 9:06AM
    Options
    good result last night will post later, but nearly blew it as only eight items, had to pray a bit, but still apg of over £12.
    Due to the ASDA Price Guarantee, you're entitled to a voucher of £12.86:
    GetVoucher.jpg
    Why £12.86?

« Back to comparison results
    13 items (8 different) on your bill qualify for comparisonASDALogoWhite.gifTesco+£12.19CheaperSignBlue.gif
    2 x ASDA Chosen by You Bombay Potato (400g)£1.54£0.10
    1 x ASDA Ibuprofen 200mg Tablets (16)£0.32£0.33
    1 x ASDA Baby New Potatoes with Herbs & Butter (360g)£1.00£0.39
    2 x Jacob's Club Bars Honeycomb (8 per pack - 181g)£3.60£1.74
    2 x Kingsmill Really Seeded Bread (800g)£2.78£1.00
    2 x Deep Relief Dual Action Ibuprofen Gel (50g)£7.00£1.001 x ASDA Smartprice New Potatoes in Water (550g)£0.15£0.14
    2 x Coca Cola Zero (2L)£2.50£2.00
    Comparison total £18.89 £6.70
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Nannylala wrote: »
    Just popped in for a quick catchup and looks like lots of us one way or another could do with a big Elite Group Hug :kisses3:(sorry cant find the hugs so kisses instead)

Early night for Nannylala as going to hospital tomorrow with DD Lala for her checkup tomorrow,its a year since the operation on her arm, so Good Night all.

Hope all is ok with her arm. Doesn't time fly. Must be your MSE first birthday soon then, Nanny.
  • MKS
    Options
    artha wrote: »
    Haven't had time to read back:( What's happening at A? Is there some more meat to be stroked?

artha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
  • Naebbirac
    Naebbirac Posts: 2,029 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    MKS wrote: »
    artha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I think we need to get frequent's saucepan out ;):p:D
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 9 516 target £250

2 years 'fag free' :j:D
  • MKS
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Artha!

I am shocked:eek:

How can you possibly suggest such a thing:eek::eek:

Shocked, TM? It was you that first introduced the subject!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 47,221 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Ok here goes
    I still find this really hard to say,the reason I've not been on here for a while is I lost my Dad back in Oct
    on que here come the tears again.
    I know you guys will so understand its all been so sad and hard ever since.

I know how you are feeling; I lost my Dad last Summer.:(
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • logie
    logie Posts: 2,275 Forumite
    Options
    Well big boys packed off to nursery/work, now just me and the baby ;)
    Was all ready to fly off out early doors for a full day of shopping but he is still fast asleep :eek: I refuse to wake a sleeping baby :D
    Still, i've got a few jobs done already so that is a bonus :T
    ♥ Worrying does not empty tomorrow of it's troubles.... it empties today of it's strength ♥
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport