• SunnyDelight
    Options
    Good morning:)
  • marrbett
    marrbett Posts: 1,798 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 25 February 2013 at 11:31AM
    Options
    Millicano is bogof at waitys as well, which works out at £2 each.(This offer is valid until the 12th March)
    Am thinking of getting 2 at asda, hoping it compares at T or W. (I also have a 75p coupon that runs out on 28th!)
  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    Options
    well the day shift have arrived at Quidco :mad::mad: just had an email yet again rejecting my Gingsters slice :mad::mad::mad:

Im afraid my email might be a little more strongly worded than the other 2 that Im waiting for replies on. :mad: Quidco= shambles :(
  • marrbett
    Options
    Yippee- TCB have paid for the andrex that I had on a Click and Collect order at T. So although it says in-store purchases only, it seems that it qualifies!
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Tinyshoes - I will be thinking of you and your mum pet.

Pain free is crucial and she is getting that - wonderful.

Here's a few things that we used to so for my mum - it probably made us feel as if we were doing something rather than nothing iyswim.

We had a little tub of vaseline that we used to rub on her lips to keep them moist when she was unable to drink:(

We put warm fluffy socks on her feet like the 50p M&S ones.

If your mum is able to look at magazines pictures then we had a cookbook stand that we used to put on the overbed table...like this one - she was then able to see photos etc without turning her head

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnE1iIhKarTnregnPmVzkKbt-_MDv7TccFm0-o7TE_KgvkITyN

We also got a little beaker(toddler one nottoo fast flowing) so that she could get sips of fluid.

Apologies if these are over the top suggestions but even if one of them is helpful..........

Thanks for the suggestions patty, just off now. She uses a beaker at the hospice, still enjoys her cups of tea, all be it through a straw at times. ;)

I did take some fluffy socks in but the nature of her cancer on her spine plays havoc with nerve endings so she usually wants her feet uncovered, I do give them a massage with some Gok cream from her vanity case. :)

I grabbed a little photo of her and my dad to have by her bedside but I must take down an album that is such a good idea. Unfortunately her eyesight is so poor because of other problems she cannot see to read and the tv at the hospice although close is a bit of a blur. :(

I do reminisce with her loads and we have a laugh about things, she said last night I have a lovely smile. :D
  • sorryaboutmywife
    Options
    Good morning.

No chance of me catching up from the weekend so I'll start here.

Huggies SEL £2 in my sada, but empty shelf.

Newborn Kits £2.74 which the SA let me use the £2 Little Swimmer vouchers on, so then it became rinse and repeat. The vouchers do look very similar when bundled together :cool:

Net cost 74p, for that you get (as I'm sure you all know) pack of wipes, pack of size 1 nappies, cloth sheets (which are like baby wipes with no chemicals on, so good for cleaning round the house), plus £2 newborn nappy coupon, £1 Kleenex Balsam coupon, £1 wipes coupon, £2 Little Swimmers coupon.

Happy Monday :)
    :starmod: DO IT NOW :starmod:
  • Queenriderbrekke
    Options
    dipdap wrote: »
    :T
    I doubt it, I think T's offer ends tomorrow.
    Hopefully they'll extend it :)

Waitrose is 2 for £3.99 until 12/03:)
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • dipdap
    dipdap Posts: 6,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just left Cow & Gate a nice message on their live chat (the live chat rep said someone's calling me back - I flat refuse to ring their 08457 number!)
    Bought a couple of boxes of baby food which are well within date with MOCs printed on them.
    The expiry date on the coupon was printed on the inside of the box and when I finally cut them out I realised they expired 01/01/2013!!
    Funny thing is the food itself has an expiry of 09/2014 so who knows how many of these boxes of food people are buying for the coupons only to find they've already expired :mad:
    Historic Debt August 2009 = £63,600 10th March 2017 = £0 100% paid all gone!
    Mortgage started June 2015 = £170,000 January 2022 = £134,000
    Saving for Xmas 2022= . . Amazon £55
    If you focus on what you have left behind, you won't see what lies ahead - Gusteau
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    FloFlo wrote: »
    Mine has been dispatched 6 serums on their way to me :eek::T:T:T

:T:T:T Excellent news FloFlo.

I should have tried again, what a donut. Have my order less the serums to pick up today. :o
  • marrbett
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    :T:T:T Excellent news FloFlo.

I should have tried again, what a donut. Have my order less the serums to pick up today. :o

I know what you mean-I had some in my basket, but decided it wouldn't be honoured and logged out!!!:(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure