Enter List Ideas (and more) To Exactitude (in shopping) thread

Options

Comments

• fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    Options
    Evening :)

Havent read back yet. Hope everyone is well. Have been outside all day, couldn't bear to be stuck inside on such a sunny day.

Have just finished all the clicking,snapping and scanning for last nights receipts and wombles. I roped the kids in to help, we had a little production line going.....one on scanning duty, one runner for the receipts and me sat here co- ordinating:D:rotfl:.....cost me half an hour each of computer time, but worth it :D

off to have a quick catch up
  • Dopey1980
    Options
    Oi Tesco! Care to explain?

IMG_0662_zps1faf3191.jpg
  • Dopey1980
    Options
    Stay away from the pan, Frequent! :p
  • nikkilala_2
    nikkilala_2 Posts: 9,872 Forumite
    Options
    Just did my first Snap:T:T:T:T:T
    Beware!!!! Glitching is addictive:rotfl:
  • scamps1966
    scamps1966 Posts: 5,648 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Dopey1980 wrote: »
    Oi Tesco! Care to explain?

IMG_0662_zps1faf3191.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Just so typical!!
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    fairclaire wrote: »
    Evening :)

Havent read back yet. Hope everyone is well. Have been outside all day, couldn't bear to be stuck inside on such a sunny day.

Have just finished all the clicking,snapping and scanning for last nights receipts and wombles. I roped the kids in to help, we had a little production line going.....one on scanning duty, one runner for the receipts and me sat here co- ordinating:D:rotfl:.....cost me half an hour each of computer time, but worth it :D

off to have a quick catch up

Claire, incase you didn't realise, child labour was abolished years ago. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I think that you may have been referring to the technology lesson that you were giving your children.:D
  • MKS
    Options
    Dopey1980 wrote: »
    Stay away from the pan, Frequent! :p

It's the pan that needs to stay away from FQ!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • MKS
    Options
    nikkilala wrote: »
    Just did my first Snap:T:T:T:T:T

:eek::eek::eek: How did she feel about that?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • vanilla_twist
    Options
    Evening all

Coming to you from my bed as have extreme pain in my shoulder plus sore throat and earache.worked out shoulder pain which is right under shoulder blade. I was using mums guillotine yesterday to cut parts for gift bag fronts and chocolate wrappers. It is one of the ones designed for card making and you have to press down on blade while you run it accross:eek: no quite as worried now I have worked out why I am in pain.

Any bs experts here? I have been playing around and to get 5 of the divine calm bath powders I want at half price I can acheive this by adding 5 of the £2 soaps which makes my divine calm half price and soaps £1 each total £27.50 but no extra 10% off for love my body card which I feel is a con. Anything over 10 items is also coming up 50% off. Not got the funds to just get 10 divine calm and 5 soaps which would be £50 and free postage.

Would I be better off waiting until others have tried to play around with it as still feels expensive at 50% off. Played for ages but can't find a glitch:(

Off to have second hot bath and see if can ease shoulder a bit more.
    V x
    fairclaire wrote: »
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back :)

May the odds be ever in your favour;)

SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
  • nikkilala_2
    nikkilala_2 Posts: 9,872 Forumite
    edited 19 February 2013 at 7:39PM
    Options
    Getting good now;)Just did my petrol one and now MrLala wants in:rotfl:OMG it's addictive now, I need more receipts!!
    Beware!!!! Glitching is addictive:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport