Enter List Ideas (and more) To Exactitude (in shopping) thread

Options

Comments

• artha
    artha Posts: 5,254 Forumite
    Options
    David. wrote: »
    My shout, I would be its your local .Ebeneezer :rotfl:

Not nuch in the whoopsies when I was there about 3ish.
    But I am no pro so might not have been looking in the right place :eek:

Begrudgingly, I suppose you've got a point there :D

There are 4 to 5 locations for whoopsies and they mostly happen fairly quickly so it's usually a dash between them. You seem to be a meat man which unfortunately is the most hit and miss area. It's often cleared out after second reductions and there's often not much to be had at final reductions unless the shelf sorters find things that have been missed earlier.
    Awaiting a new sig
  • sinw
    sinw Posts: 7,771 Forumite
    edited 19 February 2013 at 7:15PM
    Options
    Tcb will come out on top with this cashback offer, and with dominoes too! They really putting there foot to the floor, I mean offers like this just attracts people and traffic. I always found tcb slow and unreliable at paying out tbh, this is why I use quidco as appeals are much better, although lately they gone bit carp. Now quidco are really up against it as there save cashback is junk compared to tcb. Fingers crossed for my wombled £5 cider cashback....
    SIMPLES!
  • rose28454
    rose28454 Posts: 4,950 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    frequent wrote: »
    Just to throw a spanner in the works here, last week I had a signed for envelope shoved through letter box by postie :eek:

Apparently postman is allowed to sign for Recorded Deliveries on your behalf.
  • Call_of_Trouty
    Options
    LANGO1966 wrote: »
    Not sure if it been mentioned but Wiatrose have the Cushelle 4 pack as BOGOF, can this be used with voucher?

Yes, got some this morning
  • frequent
    frequent Posts: 4,938 Forumite
    Options
    Dopey1980 wrote: »
    My postie had a habbit of putting red cards through the door without even knocking. I happened to be coming out of the bathroom when I saw one pop through. I opened the door and caught him on his way back down. Oh it was fun watching him squirm whilst admitting that he couldn't actually be bothered to lift it at the sorting office. He's never done it to me again. Whenever I've been red carded I genuinely haven't been here.

What were you wearing at the time and were you in full mamoth mode ?:D

TMI :rotfl:

sinw wrote: »
    Tcb will come out on top with this cashback offer, and with dominoes too! They really putting there foot to the floor, I mean offers like this just attracts people and traffic. I always found tcb slow and unreliable at paying out tbh, this is why I use quidco as appeals are much better, although lately they gone bit carp. Now quidco are really up against it as there save cashback is junk compared to tcb. Fingers crossed for my wombled £5 cider cashback....

The TCB fuel offer is 2nd hottest ever deal on HUKD
    rose28454 wrote: »

That would explain it. :T
    Back to square one, no apg, no comment.
  • Westvleteren
    Options
    rose28454 wrote: »

That is handy if you live in the sticks and it's nearly 20 miles to collect it. Our previous postie often did this and we trusted him - never had a problem.
    Something unexpected happened which made me smile and still continues to make me smile.

• Dopey1980
    Options
    frequent wrote: »
    What were you wearing at the time and were you in full mamoth mode ?:D

TMI :rotfl:

The TCB fuel offer is 2nd hottest ever deal on HUKD

That would explain it. :T

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Deb_S_2
    Deb_S_2 Posts: 560 Forumite
    Options
    Longships wrote: »
    Don't know if this has been mentioned yet but new potatoes no longer working. This afternoons shop A v T APG £5.84

0.52 x ASDA Bananas by Weight (100g)£0.35£0.41
    0.13 x ASDA Mushrooms by Weight (100g)£0.34£0.34
    0.3 x ASDA Onions by Weight (100g)£0.27£0.27
    0.27 x ASDA Red Onions by Weight (100g)£0.24£0.24
    2 x ASDA Baby New Potatoes with Herbs & Butter (360g)£2.00N/A
    4 x ASDA Chosen by You Scotch Rolls (4)£2.00N/A
    1 x Mars Topic (4x47g)£1.60£1.00
    1 x Mars Bar (4x58g)£1.00£1.00
    1 x Walkers Deep Ridged Ready Salted (6x28g)£1.00£0.99
    1 x Walkers Deep Ridged Salt & Malt Vinegar (6x28g)£1.00£0.99
    2 x Kingsmill Really Seeded Bread (800g)£2.30£1.00
    3 x ASDA 1% Fat Milk 4 Pints (2.27L)£3.00£3.00
    1 x Thirsty Planet Pure Still Water (1.5L)£0.50N/A
    1 x Nestle Toffee Crisp Bars (4x43g)£1.49£1.00
    3 x Soft & Gentle Body Responsive Antiperspirant Deodo..£3.00£0.60
    Comparison total (compared products only)£15.59£10.84

Doh! Just bought 2 packs of potatoes. Good job I like them enough to pay full price :) Thanks for posting, at least it won't be a suprise when I check apg
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 19 February 2013 at 7:29PM
    Options
    rebeccalb wrote: »
    Regarding the lamb, does it say on the reciept that it costs £10.99 a kg and then the toatl cost, or just the cost. Hope this makes sense. :S

It will state the total amount. If you see either the whole leg (vac pack) or half leg (plastic boxed) check that it has £10.99 in the per kg box on the wrapper/box. It will only be a dtd if the sel says £6.00 per kg. The yellow sel has the £10.99 as the from price, with save £4.99kg on it as well as the £6.00 per kg. The white sel has only the £6.00 per kg on it. HTH
  • bcw123
    bcw123 Posts: 980 Forumite
    Options
    have you posted with out payment:eek:? if so ebay rules wont cover you :( and i think you might have to swollow this one

I have been paid but not the extra postage
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport