We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
reinstallation dvd
daylad
Posts: 119 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi, sorry to be dull, but I want to delete all info off my laptop I have a operating system dvd that's says windows vista home premium 32bit and "application" dvd for reinstalling Dell Media direct which one do I use? thanks
0
Comments
-
the first, but it's far easier and faster to use the factory restore partition, boot, F8, advanced.!!
> . !!!! ----> .0 -
How deeply do you want to clean your hard drive? A Windows re-install stil leaves a surprising amount of data.
DBAN is an option..?I love adventures. Unfortunately, I don't get to go on them nearly enough. My simple solution? - To indulge in the digital artefacts of the adventures of others. Feel free to indulge in them with me.
pinterest - pinterest.com/jetsetterjoe/
twitter - @jetsetterjoe70
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards