Soft Cup Sample For the Ladies

Options
124»

Comments

• funkyxmooover
    Options
    I really, REALLY, like them :) I wore one whilst swimming at the weekend, fabulous. I cannot abide pads (really paranoid about visibility round the back :eek: ) And although I am mostly a tampon user I think I'm a convert. They do look really big but they squish and I personally found them easy to use. Maybe a little KY if you're worried? Good luck all! :)))
    :j Hayley:j
  • PinkPeach
    PinkPeach Posts: 613 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Tried mine yesterday. Easier to insert than I thought but did have a mild feeling of panic when it took longer to remove this morning than I thought. I think it probably takes practice. Unsure about using it whilst having sex as I'd be a bit worried it would get moved and then be impossible to take out again?!?
    2013: Interflora Vouchers, Christmas Decorations, NNUK goody bag, thermos flask, macwet gloves
  • FilmNerd1989
    Options
    PinkPeach wrote: »
    Tried mine yesterday. Easier to insert than I thought but did have a mild feeling of panic when it took longer to remove this morning than I thought. I think it probably takes practice. Unsure about using it whilst having sex as I'd be a bit worried it would get moved and then be impossible to take out again?!?

It won't get past your cervix, even if it does get 'moved' during sex - all you need to do if you find it has moved, is to relax, wash your hands, and then use a clean finger to 'hook' it with, you will be able to remove it safely then.
  • Mimi_Arc_en_ciel
    Options
    did have a mild feeling of panic when it took longer to remove this morning

This - EXACTLY - is what i am afraid off!
  • Shovel_Lad
    Shovel_Lad Posts: 1,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options

This - EXACTLY - is what i am afraid off!
    There is a solution to this problem...

plunger431x3001.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • tomtom1984
    tomtom1984 Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    Hmmmm, I just ordered one. Wondering what it would feel like.
  • PinkPeach
    Options
    Shovel_Lad wrote: »
    There is a solution to this problem...

plunger431x3001.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Oh I just burst out laughing seeing that! I think a plunger 'down there' would be more scary than the soft cup!
    2013: Interflora Vouchers, Christmas Decorations, NNUK goody bag, thermos flask, macwet gloves
  • PinkPeach
    Options
    Just found this on the boots website, gives you a better idea of how to use it as there are no diagrams in the instructions that come with the free samples, just written instructions

http://www.boots.com/en/Softcup/How-to-Use-Softcup/
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure