Soft Cup Sample For the Ladies

Options

Comments

• dinglefoot
    dinglefoot Posts: 2,234 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Your request is being processed and your sample should be with you within 28 days.

Interested in giving this a go. Mess-free naughties sounds good lol ;)
    It sounds a bit scary if it really is as huuuuge as everyone's saying though!
    SPC '21 #075
  • jennyhugggies
    Options
    Have to admit for them seeming quite big, they are comfortable when placed. Havent tried "nookie" yet whilst using it because im just not brave enough for that! lol.
  • yummy-mummy-amy
    Options
    mine has arrived a few days too late, so will have to wait until next month now! lol
    due to spilling coffee :coffee: on my keyboard it works when it wants to :rotfl:

member 1254 sealed pot 4
  • debbieharrs
    debbieharrs Posts: 104 Forumite
    edited 15 April 2013 at 11:15PM
    Options
    I've ordered one because I'm really curious, although slightly scared at the thought of using it. I hope it comes with an instruction manual!
  • anj67
    anj67 Posts: 247 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Mine just arrived today. Haven't tried them yet.
  • keelykat
    keelykat Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    Mine came today. They look massive and scary LOL
    Mommy to Elliot (5) and Lewis (born xmas eve 11!)
  • kizzie_nikita
    Options
    Had mine for some time, and i tried it the past couple days, but TMI- it keeps displacing itself! It does say there's 4% of woman it will be too big for, maybe i'm one of them :(

And yes it's huge! If you can get it to work, it's great though :)
    Save, save, save, save.
  • j.e.j.
    j.e.j. Posts: 9,672 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I can't see the point if it's disposable? I didn't get on with the mooncup, so not sure about this one. Thanks for posting, anyway, hadn't heard of these before!
  • RoseUK
    RoseUK Posts: 61 Forumite
    Options
    j.e.j. wrote: »
    I can't see the point if it's disposable? I didn't get on with the mooncup, so not sure about this one. Thanks for posting, anyway, hadn't heard of these before!

The point? They're safer and more hygienic than tampons/pads (no TSS, dioxin, or infections), wear when tampons can't (before menses, light flow, overnight, during sex), can be more comfortable, wear for twice as long as tampons/pads, and can be reused a few times before disposal - reusing and not buying different absorbencies or pads means they work out a little cheaper than tampons, plus with safer manufacturing slightly less environmentally harmful too. Just sayin'
  • Charlotte49
    Charlotte49 Posts: 228 Forumite
    Options
    Does seem like there's quite a lot of plastic on them which you're going to be throwing away, I haven't had the guts to try mine yet, but if they're good then I may go for the reusable option.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure