🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Advice on balance transfers from an Argos card

Options
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice, am new to this site, we have just transferred the balance from our credit cards to 0% interest cards with barclaycard. All went well. The problem we have is that barclaycard wouldn't accept a transfer of the balance from our argos store card too, does anyone have any ideas of what we could do as the interest on this card is terrible? Would appreciate any help, thank you.:)

Comments

• jo-bo
    jo-bo Posts: 393 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Unfortunately from what I've seen on here, you cannot bal trf an Argos store card.
    How much is outstanding?
    Can you afford to pay more towards it now that you have transferred your other balance to 0%?
  • Hi, there is £1,500 on the Argos card, we had something on buy now pay later which we weren't able to pay off before the interest started going on, which unfortunately has went really high. That's why I was trying to see if we could do a balance transfer or if anyone else had any other ideas of what could be done. Thanks for your help.:)
  • grumbler
    grumbler Posts: 58,629 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    >> How do you pay off an Argos card?
    Hi, there is £1,500 on the Argos card, we had something on buy now pay later which we weren't able to pay off before the interest started going on, which unfortunately has went really high. That's why I was trying to see if we could do a balance transfer or if anyone else had any other ideas of what could be done. Thanks for your help.:)
    The only other ideas are a loan or an overdraft.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport