We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Aberdeenshire boier service any recommendations
Hi,
just wondering if anyone got any good recommendations on boiler servicing companies.
I am looking to get my new build closed system boiler serviced.
I have had 1 quote of £70 which includes boiler and radiator.
Think the company was Mark Kennedy Heating Solutions
just wondering if anyone got any good recommendations on boiler servicing companies.
I am looking to get my new build closed system boiler serviced.
I have had 1 quote of £70 which includes boiler and radiator.
Think the company was Mark Kennedy Heating Solutions
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards