Wilkinsons Reductions thread

Options

Comments

• Dan2310
    Dan2310 Posts: 1,099 Forumite
    Options
    thedogsmum wrote: »
    Not sure what they've been selling off, to be honest, as most of the sale shelves in my local Wilko were empty today......all that was left was the sticker saying 50% off original price.

There was lots of christmas decs, wrap, cards, bows & stocking fillers all at 50% off in ours today, probably those as they had '50% off barkers' all around the items with the majority still priced up at normal price.

HTH:)
  • wannabemillionaire
    Options
    I went in today and they had quite a few toys with 50% off, including a fireman sam Deluxe fire station reduced to £11.25! I would have got one if I hadn't just bought one for my son for Xmas for £30!
  • Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,591 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    50% off toys- but not a lot left, purely down to luck at your local branch (some sale toys on line 'though)
    Some nice bits in ours- wooden 'train' whistles-50p, bendy wood snakes 75pence and painted wooden maracas £1.25. There were also some wooden picture trays for the very young with lift out cut outs with knobs.
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
    Many thanks
    -Stash bust:in 2022:337
    Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets,30 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=164 £88.25 spent!!!
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anyone know when the next lot of reductions will happen on the Christmas stuff?
    My local small Wilkinsons store still has loads of Nivea, Lynx & Gillette sets at half price, they should be getting reduced again soon I hope :j
  • Dan2310
    Dan2310 Posts: 1,099 Forumite
    Options
    Wondering if anyone remembers when last years further reductions was? Ours still has lots of xmassy bits that would be great at 75% :)
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    Options
    Dan2310 wrote: »
    Wondering if anyone remembers when last years further reductions was? Ours still has lots of xmassy bits that would be great at 75% :)

I'm trying to remember too - I've a feeling it may e this Wednesday but don't quote me.
    Plenty of branded stuff left & they'e not going to shift it at half price now :T
  • loulou55
    loulou55 Posts: 237 Forumite
    Options
    Dan2310 wrote: »

19th Jan last year
  • lily117
    lily117 Posts: 610 Forumite
    Options
    Wilkinsons in Swansea now have everything Christmassy down to between 25p and £2 but going fast.
  • Giggle
    Giggle Posts: 3,137 Forumite
    Options
    lily117 wrote: »
    Wilkinsons in Swansea now have everything Christmassy down to between 25p and £2 but going fast.
    I was just about to post saying the same thing :)
    I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It
  • dizzybee
    dizzybee Posts: 1,415 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Christmas wrap and cards 10p.
    Christmas styling half price.

SPC no:076
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing