We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Help needed setting up a new business email
Miss_Moolay
Posts: 16 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi
I'm in the very early stages of setting up an online based business and I am wanting to create an email address. I do not want to be using hotmail or msn but I would like some advice to point me in the right direction for a preferably free, email site.
thanks in advance!
I'm in the very early stages of setting up an online based business and I am wanting to create an email address. I do not want to be using hotmail or msn but I would like some advice to point me in the right direction for a preferably free, email site.
thanks in advance!
0
Comments
-
Assuming your online business has it's own domain name, and you're not using a free-hosting account, you should be able to set up email addresses @your_domainHow do I add a signature?0
-
apologies if any confusion has been made - to begin with we will mainly be selling on facebook and at local craft fairs...so we don'y have a website as such just yet.0
-
How about Safe-mail? .... http://www.safe-mail.net/Safe-mail is the most secure, easy to use communication system. It includes encrypted mail system with collaboration features and document storage functions. Always accessible at any time from anywhere!
3 Mb space is free. More space and functionality is supplied under Premium Packages. There are no advertisements, downloads or cookies. Safe-mail supports most hardware platforms and any operating system. Includes file storage, spam filters and anti virus protection. Full compatibility with most browsers, email clients and all relevant protocols including POP, SMTP, IMAP, S/MIME and PKI.
Obviously you might need more than the free 3MB space after a while , so an upgrade might be necessary?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards