We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Bulk emailing software?

We have to bulk email around 15,000 contacts over the period of about 1 week, and it has to appear to come from a specific email inbox along the lines of 'contact@ourcompanyname.com'

Can anyone recommend any software to do this? I'd be happy with an online option where i just upload the list.

Comments

  • ianders
    ianders Posts: 223 Forumite
    Mailchimp is one option. They've been about for years and I've heard good things about them

    http://mailchimp.com
  • motorguy
    motorguy Posts: 22,650
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    ianders wrote: »
    Mailchimp is one option. They've been about for years and I've heard good things about them

    http://mailchimp.com

    Funny, i had just come across it and was having a play around.

    Thanks. Good to get an independent recommendation
  • chrisv24
    chrisv24 Posts: 85 Forumite
    I'll second mail chimp. They are really good and I have used them a number of times.
  • terra_ferma
    terra_ferma Posts: 5,484 Forumite
    Personally I tried mailchimp and didn't like it, but found it too fiddly. I've used YMLP a few times, and I prefer it. They have a free option, which wouldn't apply in this case, but also paying options depending on how many emails you need to send.
    Whatever you choose make sure you can upload addresses, some have limitations and all addresses have to be confirmed by the addressee before they are accepted.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.