We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
What is it with Talk Talk?
deniseduck
Posts: 21
Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone else has this problem. After logging into Talk Talk, which is my broadband provider, it keeps logging me out and even when I give up and go onto other sites, it keeps coming back up saying I'm logged out of Talk Talk, and it interrupts whatever else I'm doing and I have to go back and log in again. It's just really annoying!
Just wondering if anyone else has this problem. After logging into Talk Talk, which is my broadband provider, it keeps logging me out and even when I give up and go onto other sites, it keeps coming back up saying I'm logged out of Talk Talk, and it interrupts whatever else I'm doing and I have to go back and log in again. It's just really annoying!
0
Comments
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards