Roboform Keyboard Shortcuts help

I wonder if anyone else has come across the same problem and can help??

I'm using Roboform (for more that the 1 month trial) to fill in my details and select 'no' in the dailies BUT i more often the keyboard shortcuts don't seem to be working. The fill form ALT+] and fill & submit ALT+Z are very temperamental and don't always work.
I've tried closing and reopening the browser but that doesn't really help; sometimes the shortcuts just start working again of there own accord.

Has anyone else had the same problem? any hints or do I just have to deal with it? It's not such a huge problem, just a bit annoying.

Thanks guys :o
Wine is made to be drunk, I am drunk, therefore am I wine?

Comments

• nelie
    nelie Posts: 1,568 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    I just click the button at the top that says 'fill form' I didn't know there were shortcuts.

I'd suggest using a different browser? Sometimes Mine doesn't fill it in so i just do it manually :) x
    December Wins: £300 worth of board games, £500 Tesco Vouchers Best Win in 2023: £500 Tesco Vouchers
  • compsalex
    compsalex Posts: 770 Forumite
    edited 31 January 2013 at 12:02PM
    'Fill & Submit' for filling in the 'No' buttons works when it feels like. This has always been the case with me - one day it fills some but not others, the following day vice versa - just have to put up with it I'm afraid!

I prefer to use the Toolbar Buttons rather than the keyboard shortcuts.

I put it down to the Mag Dailies being temperamental at the best of times.

Does anyone NOT have any problems with 'fill & submit' from the Dailies Identity?? if so, please post
    2014 Losses - Front Door Key, Premier League, Luis Suarez
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,690 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    You can also right-click within the form and choose to 'fill' from the little dialogue box.
  • jewels84
    jewels84 Posts: 244 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    libra10 wrote: »
    You can also right-click within the form and choose to 'fill' from the little dialogue box.

oh, i didn't know you could do that. I'll give that a try. :D
    It's not a hugh problem when the shortcuts are being troublesome, just seems to slow me down when I always need to go up the the toolbar.
    Wine is made to be drunk, I am drunk, therefore am I wine?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure