I-Say - survey sites discussion

Options

Comments

• veronicabolan
    Options
    I decided to claim my vouchers and unregister from Ipsos a few months ago as I was hardly receiving any surveys from them. I have now chased them up on a number of occasions but have still not received the vouchers and I notice the website name has changed to Ipsos-i-Say. I originally had a reply saying I was not registered on the website and I pointed out that whilst I had unregistered after requesting my vouchers, I clearly was still registered on their website as I had received a survey request the day before. Anyone know what is going on with this company?
  • Another shout for 'they closed my account for un-subscribing when I hadn't'. They did this to me a while ago. As they're decently rewarding that excepted, I signed up again.

After experiencing similar problems, today I got "We would like to let you know that your account was deactivated, due to insufficient response rates. This may have been caused by our emails not being delivered to your mailbox. Consequently, no other survey invitations have been sent to you, and your access to our panellists' website has been restricted."

True, I might not have opened one of their emails for a couple of months (been relatively busy & was in hospital for a bit) but this is a joke of a policy. The un-subscribe thing wasn't justifiable IMO, and this is an even more blatant money grab. I doubt I had much in there, but if you apply it across all their accounts I suspect it adds up.
  • ERICK
    Options
    I have joined ipsos but i have not yet qualified for any survey please do something
  • Ebe_Scrooge
    Ebe_Scrooge Posts: 7,320 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Not sure there's a lot we can do :rotfl:
  • Emmaboh
    Options
    Ipsos is a good site but there has been a lot of complaints about them recently. Although they really pay me.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,097 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Anyone else having trouble accessing the site? I keep getting an error page. I've had this before and had a long email ding-dong with them about whether or not I was here in the UK. They were insisting I was in the States when I wasn't and had never logged on from there
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    It looks like Ipsos I-Say is not offering Amazon vouchers any more. It's been stuck at "Temporarily out of stock" for months. I've tried to contact them, but the contact form is bugged and won't let me send the message out. Is there a way to contact them by email?
  • trix-a-belle
    trix-a-belle Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    edited 29 October 2015 at 1:44PM
    Options
    ciaccino wrote: »
    It looks like Ipsos I-Say is not offering Amazon vouchers any more. It's been stuck at "Temporarily out of stock" for months. I've tried to contact them, but the contact form is bugged and won't let me send the message out. Is there a way to contact them by email?

I ordered one on the 11th september which was fulfilled immediately so 'out of stock for months' isn't really true, I am currently waiting on one ordered on the 17th october & not unduly concerned yet

I have previously managed to contact them via epanel-uk@i-say.com

Edit: voucher requested on the 17th just come through (29th)
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd also busted
    - Student Loan gone
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
  • TykeUK
    TykeUK Posts: 31 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Has anyone redeemed points for a prepaid Virtual MasterCard?

Did it work out OK? Who issues the virtual cards?

Thanks,
    Paul
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    TykeUK wrote: »
    Has anyone redeemed points for a prepaid Virtual MasterCard?

Did it work out OK? Who issues the virtual cards?

Thanks,
    Paul

Hi, yes I ordered a £10 one recently, it was delivered instantly like their Amazon vouchers, was able to spend it straight away although they do have a year long expiry on them. HTH
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback