🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Please can someone help me with my soa, and money advice trust doing dro ,

Options
Hello finally contacted money advice trust they are coming here on monday to try and sort out my debt relief order , spent the morning phoning creditors got all my balances comes in at 13,500 approx .Just wanting to know preparing a budget so I don't look daft when the gent calls , I receive carers allowance as does my partner , working tax credit and child tax credit and partner gets dla and I get child benefit .I have no access to dla as it goes into partners single account ( not been together long ) so dla aside how do I do the budget , it's only me applying do I include all our outgoings mine and his that come out the remainder of the income or just mine , like gas and electric and water in my name but its a lot to pay on my own unless he contributes and like child tax credits are joint how do I split that please .
My partner has things like a dmp ,csa, and a phone contract to pay in his own name before he met me , so I need to allow for that .
Any help appreciated thank you , and debt doctor have referred to your inbox but still slightly confused as to how to distribute who pays for what particularly as a lot comes from what is now a join account but will shortly become his only , no overdraft on it it's just a bill account . Thanks
:T better late than never, better to laugh than cry:j

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills