The Love is in the Air February NSD Challenge

Options

Comments

• Candlewick
    Options
    :rotfl:I love Chris Evans in the morning. Apart from when he blethers on about the pots of cash he's got :mad:

............ and his fast cars!! :mad:

CW
    NSD Challenge 2015: Jan 20 / 20 (2 x 5 in-a-row) / Feb 5 / 12 (4 in-a-row) :D

Lesson learnt from 2012: I cannot be trusted to credit card stooze!

Barclaycard at 2 / 02 / 2015 [STRIKE]£4,600[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]£4540[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]£4250[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]£4000[/STRIKE] £3250 need to pay it off by 08 / 2015 before mortgage completion
  • chris81418
    Options
    Good morning everyone! :wave:

Popping to report NSD number 1 caught yesterday! :j

Have a great weekend everyone! sunshine-012.gif
    :money: Proud to [STRIKE]be dealing with[/STRIKE] have dealt with my debts! :money:
    DFW Nerd #1256, WSC £?/£? for w/c 03/03/2013, NSD ?/19 for 03/2013, Long Hauler #196

highest debts: 01/06/2006 £69,023.92 _pale_
    debt free date: 31/12/2012 £0!:D
  • freebyfifty
    freebyfifty Posts: 3,189 Forumite
    Options
    :rotfl:I love Chris Evans in the morning. Apart from when he blethers on about the pots of cash he's got :mad:
    Candlewick wrote: »
    ............ and his fast cars!! :mad:

CW

Do you remember when he bought a bridge?? It was from Silverstone or somewhere?? and he didn't know why he'd bought it or what he was going to do with it?? Well, I was so infuriated I e-mailed him and told him that he should show some respect. Here he was bashing on about buying something he didn't know what to do with or why he'd bought it and there were people listening to him who were worrying about how to pay their mortgage or how to put food on the table for their children's dinner. :mad:

I didn't get a reply :rotfl:
    Free by Fifty
    Debt of the Moment -
    August NSD Challenge 14/15
  • Candlewick
    Candlewick Posts: 284 Forumite
    edited 2 February 2013 at 12:09PM
    Options
    Do you remember when he bought a bridge?? It was from Silverstone or somewhere?? and he didn't know why he'd bought it or what he was going to do with it?? Well, I was so infuriated I e-mailed him and told him that he should show some respect. Here he was bashing on about buying something he didn't know what to do with or why he'd bought it and there were people listening to him who were worrying about how to pay their mortgage or how to put food on the table for their children's dinner. :mad:

I didn't get a reply :rotfl:

:rotfl:Ha, ha Freeby, yes I do and also remember thinking at the time he was being a bit of an insensitive pr*t :D - I am in no way defending him but sometimes I think he gets lost in his own world and forgets many of his listeners are just not as wealthy as him! ;) I say many because there are obviously some going by the bidding for the car fest in aid of 'C-I-N' :)

Well done on sending in the e-mail but not surprised you didn't get a reply!!

CW
    NSD Challenge 2015: Jan 20 / 20 (2 x 5 in-a-row) / Feb 5 / 12 (4 in-a-row) :D

Lesson learnt from 2012: I cannot be trusted to credit card stooze!

Barclaycard at 2 / 02 / 2015 [STRIKE]£4,600[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]£4540[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]£4250[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]£4000[/STRIKE] £3250 need to pay it off by 08 / 2015 before mortgage completion
  • Sazzie23
    Sazzie23 Posts: 2,634 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Post of the Month
    Options
    Freeby:A I'm shocked ;)- but good for you. Its really demoralising when you hear so and so paid xxx for whatever when you can't figure out how to get to work tomorrow :mad:. I hope he at least read it!

I did think the money went to a charity cause though ? which makes me feel slighty better since I can't support the charities I want to as much as I wish.:think:

Anyway enough of that, NSD 1 of 15 for me yesterday, which did make 3 in a row from the last 2 days of Jan, however I don't want to count it for Feb 3 in a row but just wanted to prove to myself I could do it :j.

Debtfreesoon, how is your wrist, any news on how long you are plastered for?

Slight change of plans today as OH not feeling well again and had his early retirement confirmed (not his choice but necessary), so I don't want to spend but I need to, so at the minute I'm just pondering .....
    Debt -it's a fight that I'm winning, dealing with debt one day at a time.
    Estimated DFD August 2018 - 2031 - now 2027 :T

Guide dog Tess, missing Scotland 2 years

DMP support no438.
  • greenanne
    Options
    morning.
    i didn't make my total for last month but i am going to try really hard this month as i have so many things i need to pay out this month i need to try and keep hold of as many pennies as possible.

so i'm going to set myself a total of 10nsd's which i havn't managed to do for ages.
    thankyou.:T
    there is no wealth but life
    sealed pot challenge#240
    df by dec 2014#150

Barclaycard[ 1641]512. loan[4100]2673. nationwide[1898]1548.natwest 2980.total [8584]7713.:eek::eek:
  • The_Dragon
    The_Dragon Posts: 9,749 Forumite
    Options
    Nabbed my first one yesterday please Freeby (et al) so off to a good start :rotfl:
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
    :p Every Penny's a Prisoner :p
  • flowerofscotland
    Options
    NSD #1 nabbed yesterday.

Have just come back from food shopping and pleased with how little I spent. Just need to go to the farm shop this afternoon to stock up potatoes, carrots, onions etc - fresh and locally grown so last for ages (and taste good). Then tomorrow should be clear of spends.
  • Jonesy88
    Jonesy88 Posts: 959 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Just checking with my 1st NSD for today.
    Yesterday was a pre-planned meal out with workmates so nothing there, but atleast i'm off the mark now! :j

1/15
    :rudolf: DF by Xmas 2018: #83 £8,250/£15,000 55% :rudolf:
    SPC 7: #135 :staradmin | MFW 9.72% | Groceries: £6.49/£80 | Exercise 0/20 | NSDs 0/15
  • karenccs67
    karenccs67 Posts: 1,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Not a NSD for me yesterday, I needed petrol so I thought Id kill two birds with one stone and do the weekly food shop (usually done on a Saturday) and then my husband who was supposed to cook dinner yesterday changed his mind and ordered a takeaway :mad: ! Anyway I don't need to go out until Tuesday now, so fingers crossed I should have at least 3 NSD's in a row :j

Have a lovely weekend everyone, its cold but sunny here in Bedfordshire :)
    ***Dont save what is left after spending, spend what is left after saving***
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure