We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The Extra Lovely (un)intelligible Totally Elitist thread

1…312313315317318…969

Comments

  • HopePray
    HopePray Posts: 2,015 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    durham05 wrote: »
    also a big thanks to whoever it was that mentioned the argos gc thing and debs and apple all in 1 post.
    as i managed to get out and buy enough debs vouchers to get dh the iMac, and save 25% on it which I would off never got this much discount without this offer.
    Took 4 stores and lots of patience and it was probably my fault the offer got pulled, soz.
    But never got next vouchers to pay off next but u can't have everything.
    That was me, I had planned buying an I Pad, but the deal was pulled before I got enough Debs gift cards.
    But well done you, glad someone was on the ball. :T:T:T
    Love your Mum, you'll never get another one when she's gone.
  • pk04 wrote: »
    No referral needed - just go to the website and register :D

    Thanks pk04, was just wondering if they operated a referral system that benefitted existing members. I'll sign up now :)
    "We have to be kind because everyone is fighting a great, great battle" - Sir Richard Attenborough
    "There is a special place in hell for women who don't help other women" - Madeleine Albright
  • Tosco delivery just came and shaving foam returned.
    Not worth the effort of reordering with blades as don't use them.
    Luckily for me my driver is a glitcher in the making.
    Strangley though my invoice has £2.50 deducted for coupons but I didn't use any. Could this be the Finest coupon I handed driver before xmas. Not use to home delivery.
    Still luckily my driver is a glitcher in the making so was quite happy to take returns.
    V x
    fairclaire wrote: »
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back :)

    May the odds be ever in your favour;)

    SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
  • Random question, does the nair coupon scan OK or does SA have to put in manually please?
    NO MORE HANDWASH GLITCHES PLEASE :D:D
  • sleepyme
    sleepyme Posts: 922 Forumite
    Good evening my lovelies :hello:
    I've not been on here for ages so thought I would have a quick look to see what I'm missing.
  • nuttybabe
    nuttybabe Posts: 2,299 Forumite
    I think it's only expresses

    It's the lemon 26+26 packs or the lemon 26 packs or a mixture of both, buy in multiples of 6


    Thank you so much. Just been out and got the last 6 in the shop of 26+26 :j:j:j:j:j:j Sent the bloke out the back to check as well :p
  • Just back from local Tosco. I had 6 packs of the Finish 26+26 for £5.60.
    Thanks for posting.
  • Mega glitch pity I don't have a dishwasher!!
    NO MORE HANDWASH GLITCHES PLEASE :D:D
  • Evening All,

    Wish i had a dishwasher................ :-(

    On the plus side found a nice little bargain in sada's while trying to find the washing up liquid.
    Airwick reed difuser, mulled wine & cinnamon apple down to £1.50, house smells loverly.x
  • Westvleteren
    Westvleteren Posts: 4,489 Forumite
    Mega glitch pity I don't have a dishwasher!!

    We have dishwasher........it's called Westie :D


    Don't think those tablets would go down too well though!
    Something unexpected happened which made me smile and still continues to make me smile.

    ...............................................

This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.