Advice please !!!!

Back when the claiming of bank charges started, I used all the templates got rejected, used other forms and my details etc went to the Southampton Court, which was all dated and stamped.

From there after it all came to a stand still I have not done anything about this, it has now been 6 years and still no money back as it was put on hold.

Can anyone help me as to what I should do now please ... I am not sure whether I can contact the court as it was so long ago or do I have to go thorugh the whole long winded process again !!

Can someone please HELP :)
Thanks
Annabel

Comments

• Wywth
    Wywth Posts: 5,079 Forumite
    Back when the claiming of bank charges started, I used all the templates got rejected, used other forms and my details etc went to the Southampton Court, which was all dated and stamped.

From there after it all came to a stand still I have not done anything about this, it has now been 6 years and still no money back as it was put on hold.

Can anyone help me as to what I should do now please ... I am not sure whether I can contact the court as it was so long ago or do I have to go thorugh the whole long winded process again !!

Can someone please HELP :)
    Thanks
    Annabel

Contact the court. You've paid for their service; you are entitled to be advised what has happened to your claim.

How much have you spent?
  • Ok thanks I will contact the court and see what they say ..

Sorry what do you mean by how much have I spent ??

Thansk :)
  • Hi, I have not contacted the Court as yet, as not sure on what to say .. any advice would be appreciated as this was back in 2006. Also what do you mean about how much have I spent ?? Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure