How long before you Relist ?

Options
Sold an item on the 22nd of this month no payment or contact from buyer.Put in an unpaid item report to ebay yesterday.Can i just relist the item now or do have to wait another week and give the buyer a chance to respond ? Not that he will he had 0 zero feedback has bought other items and hasnt paid for them either by the look of it.Will i still get my fees back if i relist it now ?

Comments

• divadee
    divadee Posts: 10,609 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    i had this happen to me last week as well, i waited the seven days then filed a NPB then just relisted!! I couldnt be bothered to wait an additional 8 dyas to then relist
  • georgy-girl
    georgy-girl Posts: 1,079 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Have just messaged a supposed buyer, people that dont pay or make any contact really p**s me off, they went out of their way to bid an extra 50p and then cant be bothered with it and if I do second chance offer the other bidder would have already bought a similar item and now the same item is going for only about 99p opposed to the near on £6.00 that they were going for when I first put the item on. I've had this happen to me a few times, it puts me off selling on Ebay :(
  • Contains_Mild_Peril
    Options
    Unfortunately, you only qualify for a listing fee refund if it sells the second time if the NPB process is completed first. The listing fee credit would only be for basic lisitng fees, not upgrades e.g. Gallery. You will still get your FVFs refunded if the buyer doesn't pay or respond, regardless of if/ when you relist.
  • Nostromo
    Nostromo Posts: 430 Forumite
    Options
    I just relisted it but had to start a new auction and this time have insisted any zero feedback users contact me first or bids will be removed :mad:
  • mummysdragon
    mummysdragon Posts: 178 Forumite
    Options
    I have also recently had a non payer, cor don't they get right up your nose!!! In fact it was on a buy it now auction, and the email i got said....2 days after the auction ended. "Hi, my husband bid on this by mistake can you please remove it"
    OK maybe you can press Buy it Now by mistake, but then you also have to confirm it via the next stage, so I can't see how you can do that and call it a mistake!!! Surely if that was the case you would realise straight away and e mail the seller, not 2 days after.
    Well I have emailed the buyer / non payer back and explained that I am not very happy as I will loose out on listing fees etc and that they leave me no option but to file a non paying bidder against them.
    It didn't help the fact I was not having a good day anyway, and that just topped it right off.
    Not heard back from them yet.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport