We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
last quarterly gas bill after increases by suppliers
Hi,
Just wondering what everyones gas bill has been like this winter compared to last winter especially after all the major suppliers have increased their tariffs.
I am on the standard Tariff with British Gas paying quarterly by debit card (not dd). I have more or less used the exact amount of gas units from mid October to mid January this year as I did last year which came to around 5600kwh. Last year my gas bill was £220 compared to 270 for this year.
So an increase of £50 for me the last quarter.
Does that sound about right with recent price hikes ?
Just wondering what everyones gas bill has been like this winter compared to last winter especially after all the major suppliers have increased their tariffs.
I am on the standard Tariff with British Gas paying quarterly by debit card (not dd). I have more or less used the exact amount of gas units from mid October to mid January this year as I did last year which came to around 5600kwh. Last year my gas bill was £220 compared to 270 for this year.
So an increase of £50 for me the last quarter.
Does that sound about right with recent price hikes ?
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards