We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Are utilita any good?
kirstieburd
Posts: 2 Newbie
in Energy
I've recently used the energyhelpline to see if I can save any money by changing suppliers. And it's come up that my biggest saving would be through Utilita. I've never heard of this company before, and was wondering what other peoples thoughts are before I go ahead and switch
Any help, advice or experience would be most appreciated.
0
Comments
-
Iguess you didn't Google them then.
http://www.moneysupermarket.com/c/utilities/suppliers/utilita/reviews/22/1/1/1/0/That gum you like is coming back in style.0 -
They sound good to me if you can save money switching to them
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards