We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Central heating / hot water programmer
Hello all, can you please provide some advice, I would like to purchase a central heating / hot water programmer to be capable of the following, I would like the ability to be able set the hot water independently Monday to Friday up to 3 times a day at set times, also on the week end set the hot water at different time than through the week
I would also like the Central heating capability to do the same as the hot water, any advice in recommending a programmer that you have had experience with is appreciated, thank you :j
I would also like the Central heating capability to do the same as the hot water, any advice in recommending a programmer that you have had experience with is appreciated, thank you :j
0
Comments
-
Drayton LP722 can do all that if your wiring supports it.0
-
Thanks Ollski, your help and advice is appreciated for info,
I have just picked up from a electrical supplier the following advice, what is the make / type of programmer I have, (Landis & Gyr model type RWB-XP) he then showed us what we could do, ie replacement upgrade for this model on the web, this then in turn came back with a number of potential upgrades that could be used with the same backplate and wiring, I have now chosen the Siemens unit RWB29 programmer and had this at a cost of £24.50 including postage from one of the electrical heating companies on ebay shops, thanks again
FB10
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards