been chased by cc company

Options
Hi all mse's, i have a dro in place but have the letters still coming through the post which i was told would happen by cccs, but from one company in particular ( a credit card company) still demanding payment along with threatening baliffs etc and even wanted to send someone round on christmas day, should i be concerned about this, is there anything i can do to stop it ie: contacting the cccs, as far as i am aware, cccs would have told each company we owe about the dro...is this true?
many thanks mse's

Comments

• FiatFan_2
    FiatFan_2 Posts: 269 Forumite
    Options
    if cccs deal with dro's in the same way as iva's then send them a copy of the correspondence and they'll get in touch with the creditor. It maybe a case that the information still hasn't filtered through that company.

We had a couple and after cccs intervened then they soon stopped
    Roll on DFD, final payment 1st October 2017 :beer:
  • devilchef
    devilchef Posts: 235 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    FiatFan wrote: »
    if cccs deal with dro's in the same way as iva's then send them a copy of the correspondence and they'll get in touch with the creditor. It maybe a case that the information still hasn't filtered through that company.

We had a couple and after cccs intervened then they soon stopped

will try that asap
  • cheesedoffwithdebt
    Options
    they should not contact you- once they know you are in a DRO they won't but it does seem to take time for the information to arrive on your file. I am not with CCCS but had a couple at the start of the IVA-I called one creditor and explained an IVA had now been agreed and they sounded embarrassed-but ideally leave it to the organisation who are administering your debts- as Fiatfan has said.
    now debt free and determined to maintain good spending habits and build savings
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure