ARGH I'm so sick. Major student loan problem :(

Options
I left uni in January and my uni were apparentely sorting everything out with the student loans company.

However I've checked my online account with the loans company, and it seems that my tuition fees are being paid to my university even though I'm no longer there! On top of this, my university also have £1000 of MY money which they said they would refund once they received my student loan, but they never did.

I've contacted my uni and they've said that it's being sorted. However the Student Loans Company are saying that they haven't received any notification from my uni that I have left yet! I contacted my uni after being told this, and they said that they sent a notification months ago. They have since sent another, but the Student loans company haven't received this one either.

So what the hell am I supposed to do now? I have made so many calls, emails, etc, and nothing is working. I have about £3000 of maintenance loan too, and it's all gaining interest while they continue to sit back and basically ignore me.

Can anyone point me in the right direction because I really am stuck and it's stressing me out a lot. All I want to do is stop the student loan completely, get my uni to send back all of the tuition fees that they've been overpaid by the student loans company, and pay off the remainder of what I owe direct to the university! :mad: :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure