We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Ebico ethical??
Comments
-
I've been with Ebico for 7 or 8 years & they were always very competitive. I used to check the comparison websites regularly to be sure. For the last 2 or 3 years I haven't checked, until today when I found that Co-operative Pioneer is over £100 cheaper for me.
Whoops better change my tag.
But Ebico weren't the cheapest when you moved to them 8 years ago.
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=253705&postcount=10
You should have followed Martin's advice last August if you wanted a really good deal ... and fixed for this winter and possibly next
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards