HOME BARGAINS finds thread 5

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Silver Spoon granulated sugar 50p for a 1Kg bag.
  • Lucyjoanne
    Options
    There’s a new range of bath salts come on, in a fancy looking tub. A coconut one, charcoal one, Himalayan salt one, etc. 1.99 each. I’ve been using the coconut bath salts, and they work like Epsom salts but moisturise too!
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    edited 6 October 2018 at 8:11PM
    Options
    Dentinox teething gel 89p, £1.50 elsewhere, cheapest atm Waitrose £1 on offer.

Full sugar San Pellegrino 6 packs £2.99, Lemon and Mint

Italian Pasta Berruto 1881 Gluten free pasta 95p per bag, is always at least £1.20 per bag in supermarkets for their own brand which has nasty emulsifiers added
    https://www.pastaberruto.it/pages/1881_GLUTEN_FREE/109

Lots of lovely Reese's seasonal items; pumpkins 39p each - I've seen going for 2 for £1 elsewhere and sometimes £1 each!

Also Reese's sets - Christmas trees Kingsize double packs (think they were 89p) and 6 packs £1.99 (6 packs work out better value for money) and Reese's Peanut Butter Set only £4.49, items bought separately would cost about £6 I estimated.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• Wizzbang
    Options
    Nature Valley Nut Butter Peanut Butter variety, 4 pk - 50p a box, dated towards the end of January. One of my best HB finds! I usually pay £1.50 when on offer, but RRP is around £2.90 a box.

https://www.naturevalley.co.uk/what-we-make/nut-butter-peanut/

Also gluten free hobnobs, milk choc variety £1 a box. RRP £2.20 a box, possibly have been discontinued as not mentioned on the McVities website any longer, only the original variety.
    Minimalist

• butterflymum
    Options
    We have a Poundstretcher next to B & M, and at the weekend they had both the peanut and the almond Nature Valley, also dated towards end of January, at 45p per box.
    butterfly )i(
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 7 January 2019 at 6:13PM
    Options
    We have a Poundstretcher next to B & M, and at the weekend they had both the peanut and the almond Nature Valley, also dated towards end of January, at 45p per box.
    The almond version looks good!

Eta: now I've tried it I can say with authority that its not the king of biscuits by any means (thankfully I didn't have to buy it first!). Lidl does better with its Sondey biscuits when on 1/2 price offer.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • Wizzbang
    Options
    If you're into Marie Kondo or just want some gift boxes- they have some gorgeous designs in at the moment. I found them mixed in with the unicorn and mother's day stuff. £2.49 for ones with removable lids and £2.99 for ones with velcro flap lids. I liked the pale pink with metallic copper spots, but there are a few to choose from. Much better priced than T.K. Maxx who want £7.99-£9.99 for the same thing.
    Minimalist

• Wizzbang
    Options
    Cow & Gate Baby food pouches, fruit flavours assorted 29p ea, 90p ea elsewhere. Use by within 1-3 months depending on flavour
    Nuby über dummies, 2 pack £1.99. £3-5 elsewhere depending on design
    6 packs of Princes tuna £4.50. £3.50 for 4 packs in the supermarkets
    Ritz mini pizza crackers and triangles with sesame seeds, 75p a box. Similar £1.39 elsewhere
    Organic Sweetcorn rings 4 pack, reasonably short dated (within one month, dated 3rd March 19) 29p, minimum 60p per packs elsewhere
    Minimalist

• Wizzbang
    Options
    Cirio Supercirio concentrated tomato puree 39p per tube dated Sept 19. £1.15 in the supermarkets.

Lots of Milka chocolate- bars, cakes, jaffa cakes and biscuits. All cheap - bars starting at 79p for standard size.
    Minimalist

• Sarah_Macbride
    Options
    Cheap Easter Eggs
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts