HOME BARGAINS finds thread 5

Options

Comments

• Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Italian brand gluten free pasta 400g bag, 95p.

Also now have the salted version of the Gratify gluten free crackers for 69p a bag. (£1.99 elsewhere)

They also have this cool solid wooden, newspaper plant pot creator for £2.99. RRP £14 Good gift for a garden and the eco-conscious

Gel saddles for bikes £4.99, feel like really good quality

Dr Oetker Pudding In A Mug Rich Chocolate 70G 29p ea, 85p ea in Tesco. Looks really nice, hope it is!

Menier chocolate (really high quality for cooking) 79p, £1.35 a bar elsewhere
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• PLRFD
    PLRFD Posts: 1,126 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Night Boat Porter 89p a pint bottle if it's good enough for the nutty boys it's good enough for me,may play Baggy Trousers while having the first one.
  • PLRFD
    edited 16 August 2017 at 12:02PM
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Looks like your place is going to be a real House Of Fun tonight.
  • PLRFD
    Options
    :D yes all 4 that I got disappeared it's a very nice beer.
  • candygirl
    candygirl Posts: 29,455 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    I bought some big jars of candles in a gorgeous mulled wine scent for just £2.99 like this the other day:

1670679_1.jpg

ETA: I think it was this middle one as I gifted both asap (found on someone else's blog):

1.png?w=764

Love these candles ❤
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"

(Kabat-Zinn 2004):D:D:D
  • Violetta_2
    Violetta_2 Posts: 3,588 Forumite
    Options
    Was in today and spotted a whole range of Great British Bake off Bakeware, spoons and spatulas starting at 99p there were loaf tins,cake tins, muffin trays & bowls I think the were a few pounds (sorry was in a rush and the store was crazy busy) whether you're a fan or not these looked good quality for the price.:bdaycake:
    Booo!!!
  • Wizzbang
    Options
    Kinnerton Advent Calendars 89p each - Me To You, Homer Simpson, Transformers, My Little Pony and Peppa Pig
    Sequin Art Style - 3 picture set £5.99 - Musical theme, or girly dressing table theme
    Reese's peanut butter cups - normal or king size, 3 packs for £2 usually 99p each
    Minimalist

• Violetta_2
    Violetta_2 Posts: 3,588 Forumite
    Options
    Picked up a really nice neon style led light , it's a rainbow they had a few different styles, a cactus, a heart and some lips, for £4.99 it's well worth it. I think my dd will love it. Oh it takes 3AA batteries and is mounted in some pine type wood, around 10 by 25 cm ish.
    Booo!!!
  • Wizzbang
    edited 19 February 2018 at 8:07PM
    Options
    Home bargains are stuffed to the rafters with nice stuff atm. Seen a lot of people positively writing up their ice cream range of accessories - cups, cushions etc, if that's your thing.

They have LOVELY sets of 100% brushed cotton ladies PJs in a wide variety of prints for £10. I don't think you can really go wrong, although I haven't tried them so can't comment on fit.

Disney Ladies Nightshirts - Mickey & Minnie £5.99

Dettol Spray 750ml large size £1.49 ea

Lots of Easter eggs at very competitive prices, including Reese's bunnies. And the new Reese's pieces cups 3 for £1.20.

Silver Spoon caster sugar 1kg, 79p. About half the price of the supermarkets! Need to go back and stock up.

Pledge Clean and Dust Multi-Surface Spray - classic or jasmine 99p.

Simple eye make-up remover £1.89, next cheapest is currently Sainsbury's on offer at £2

I could go on....
    Minimalist

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills