Online Earning Sites

Options
124»

Comments

• Amelia91
    Options
    Hi,
    Why in particular is Survey Network so bad? So far they seem pretty good, though I have to admit I haven't requested a pay out yet - is this where they fall down?
  • fly-catchers
    Options
    Are many people using Surveynetwork here? Overall they started well but have gradually reduced the payments from £1 a survey on average to 65p recently.
    Of the three daily ones- the one listed as ref 143 which is the first 65p listed on their home page. If using this portal you complete a survey you get a screen inviting you to complete another. This continues until you run out of surveys. In the past if you were able to complete more than one survey you got paid for all of them. But recently I have noticed that you often only get paid for one. Completed 3 in a row a week or so back- just one payment!! Anyone else find this now? Did contact them but was given some confusing twaddle as a reply! Quote " Survey 3545 is created internally for our rediting purpose, it does not have link in it and it was not sent to you. It was used for crediting for 143 when a reward changed.
    You could not complete 3545 because it was never sent to you" ??

Now will only do 1 survey a day I think!!
  • eldaniel
    eldaniel Posts: 254 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have been doing some earning online for a while but am wondering what other sites there are around.
    I already use:

swagbucks - love this site :)
    onepoll
    palm research
    survey network
    Maximiles
    Toluna

I have just registered with Palm research and they seem to be the same like Toluna. Tried to unsubscribe - got the message that server is under maintenance, tried to email them and got message undelivered mail as their mailbox is full. It looks like there is no way to cancel membership. Short but bad experience.
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Warning/Notice to all CantBeatFree that are still owed money from CantBeatFree

It would appear that Jeremiah Hall (owner of CantBeatFree) is now trying to get members signing up to the ClixSense website using his own referral link ... and in turn, those members will be earning him referral rewards.

Anyone clicking any links to the CantBeatFree website will be taken to his invite page on the ClixSense website.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure