Swagging in 2013 - Part 1

Options

Comments

• ThriftyFelicity
    Options
    Just did a TS on joining the Health Hub panel, about 10 minutes and 63SB.

Looks like it might be a worthwhile panel to join, as for every "task" you complete, you get £1, paid by Paypal with a £5 minimum. (Not sure how involved the "tasks" are.)

DQ'd from the Peanut Labs clothing survey, as there wasn't an option for buying mostly from charity shops. :rotfl:
    R.I.P. Bart. The best cat there ever was. :sad:
  • CC2
    CC2 Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    janeken wrote: »
    Has anybody else had a 60 SB survey from Peanut labs on high end clothing brands. I've done so much but am stuck on a page because there is nothing for me to select.

It DQ'd me for never having bought any of the brands. If I could afford clothes from those places I wouldn't be bothering with surveys to earn money!
    Challenge: Make £2024 in 2024

Playtime Rewards: £202
    Prograd: £20
    Prolific: £38.56
    Consumer testing: £45
    Vinted: £10
    Cashback (Chase): £18.19
    Interest: £88.21
    Nielsen: £5
    YouGov; £50.00
    Swagbucks: £100
    Test Em All: £10
    TesterUp: £79.70

Total: £666.66
  • CC2
    CC2 Posts: 436 Forumite
    Options
    DQ'd from the Health Hub one. They already have enough people fitting my profile. Really? I bet they don't have that many county level marathon runners signed up, but then they didn't ask anything other than my age and gender.
    Challenge: Make £2024 in 2024

Playtime Rewards: £202
    Prograd: £20
    Prolific: £38.56
    Consumer testing: £45
    Vinted: £10
    Cashback (Chase): £18.19
    Interest: £88.21
    Nielsen: £5
    YouGov; £50.00
    Swagbucks: £100
    Test Em All: £10
    TesterUp: £79.70

Total: £666.66
  • Apple_Crumble
    Options

DQ'd from the Peanut Labs clothing survey, as there wasn't an option for buying mostly from charity shops. :rotfl:
    CC2 wrote: »
    It DQ'd me for never having bought any of the brands. If I could afford clothes from those places I wouldn't be bothering with surveys to earn money!

Well, they did not ask if I paid full price or bought in the sale. They didn't ask either if I had vouchers given to me or if I had won some in a comp. :D
  • beegee181
    beegee181 Posts: 549 Forumite
    Options
    I got the health hub but it's not credited yet ...
  • janeken
    janeken Posts: 348 Forumite
    Options
    CC2 wrote: »

I agree but I bought something from Cath Kidston for my D-I-L for Christmas and got through on that until I got stuck and couldn't go any further.
  • janeken
    janeken Posts: 348 Forumite
    Options
    Well, they did not ask if I paid full price or bought in the sale. They didn't ask either if I had vouchers given to me or if I had won some in a comp. :D

So did you get to the end? You can get some great bargains in Charity shops. Our elder son got a Paul Smith shirt and an Armani silk shirt for a few pounds.
  • kat143
    kat143 Posts: 71 Forumite
    Options
    Has anybody else had a 60 SB survey from Peanut labs on high end clothing brands. I've done so much but am stuck on a page because there is nothing for me to select.

Yep, had exactly the same problem. I came out of it, went back later but it directed to the same page with the same problem still.. :/
    Begin again: November 2015. Debt at £12,500
    Now: [STRIKE]£12,500[/STRIKE] £11,300.00

Target: <£10k by end of June!
  • lilian1977
    lilian1977 Posts: 5,024 Forumite
    Options
    Race Advisor on Sponsor Pay - 45 sbs for your name and email, credited within 1 minute.
    My debt free diary | Post Office loan: £5,000 | Virgin Credit Card: £4079.19
  • Apple_Crumble
    Options
    So did you get to the end? You can get some great bargains in Charity shops. Our elder son got a Paul Smith shirt and an Armani silk shirt for a few pounds.

Yes I got to the end without any problem.

I do go to charity shops as well - and you're right, you can find great bargains - but I won £250 worth of vouchers from Fat face in a competition a couple of years back and, as people know I really like that brand, I do get vouchers for Christmas and for my birthday. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure