Swagging in 2013 - Part 1

Options

Comments

• Serenity
    Serenity Posts: 2,814 Forumite
    Options
    I am doing them as we speak and they are crediting ok for me :)

How strange. Mine are now too. Didn't credit for the first 7 games and now back to usual (every 2nd mostly).
  • Zakalwe
    Zakalwe Posts: 210 Forumite
    Options
    Anybody elses TS screen not loading? I just have the loading graphic constantly.
  • Cyans
    Cyans Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone ever had more than two SB-awarding searches per day? I never have.
    Another tip: use a US proxy or VPN to see more offers under "special offers" - often easier ones.
  • vetstudent
    Options
    Zakalwe wrote: »
    Anybody elses TS screen not loading? I just have the loading graphic constantly.

was just about to post the same :(
    Mortgage start date 19 January 2018, end Jan 2043.
    Owed £38,000/£38,000
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    You're not allowed to use proxy or vpn to access more offers
    They can restrict your account for that
  • MiniDF
    MiniDF Posts: 39 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I really hope today goes better than yesterday, I didn't get a single survey yesterday and ended up doing about 20 odd points worth of sbtv :(
  • Zakalwe
    Zakalwe Posts: 210 Forumite
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    You're not allowed to use proxy or vpn to access more offers
    They can restrict your account for that

They can restrict your account if they suspect that you may, at some time in the future, even consider thinking about using a proxy; even if that thought happens to be in the form of a dream whilst you're asleep.
  • jeanniefaethecarse
    Options
    Zakalwe wrote: »

I've had that this morning. I was using google chrome.
    I logged in using internet explorer instead and went to TS and it loaded up fine. (With two surveys :D) Hope that helps - Jeannie xx
    No spend days 2/20, Food for 5 for January £30.67/£200, Fuel/Transport £0/260, Charitable giving £20
    Foodbank donations £8, Debt Slain Nov 2012 to date £1956/£19030 Walk 2/31 days meditation 2/31 days
  • Serenity
    Serenity Posts: 2,814 Forumite
    Options
    Yeah my TS was doing that, refreshed a couple of times and it loaded (chrome).
    Nearly at target.. ds on breakfast cereal. Was quite decent, had some different things than the long qs about pick on a scale of 1-10 blah blah.

Just got to get a decent search and finish off my games... lets go look for some gonads.
  • bee11
    bee11 Posts: 96 Forumite
    Options
    Starting to think something odd is going on. Whenever I do a survey/offer that does not credit my computer crashes or web broweser freezes before I can screen shot. Never does it when things do credit. But this crediting business is getting worse and worse. I am having to do 3 surveys or offers in the place of one!
    In need of extra ££...and failing
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport