We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Swagging in 2013 - Part 1

Options

Comments

• sonicetomeetyou
    Options
    Well I have gotten completely distracted by looking into registering as self-employed because of survey income. Still really unsure about how everything works so think I might go to my local Citizens Advice to ask if they can help. Not sure where else might be able to give free advice, and would much rather talk to someone in person.
  • kirstysmudge88
    Options
    Just had the easiest TS for 50SB! Took me less than 5 minutes :)
  • purple.sarah
    purple.sarah Posts: 2,517 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    9/70 1 Swag buck for the Tool bar, 1 for the Daily Poll and 7 for searching citizens advice bureau
  • spiritwood
    Options
    L723ZGB.jpg

:D
    Originally Posted by easylife73:

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • Swagbucks_company_representative
    Swagbucks_company_representative Posts: 26 Organisation Representative
    Options
    greetings all, i'm back. wont be on here all the time but hopefully i can help out a bit from time to time if that is what you lot want. miwa, you're right - best email to send special offer complaints too is offeralert at swagbucks dot com. and you're also right that you need to give the wall's support time to get back and sort it out themselves. we are trying to lean on the walls to get them to provide a better service...cheers
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Swagbucks. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Jenna_Appleseed
    Options
    no gonads but just got bucks for searching lyrics for a song about rump shaking:rotfl: 7 bucks for all I wanna do is zoom zoom zoom

eta galloping gonads sounds like an xrated version of Galloping Galaxies , lol.

eta2: first poll in a while that none of the commenter's has managed to make about religion.
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • beegee181
    beegee181 Posts: 549 Forumite
    Options
    Hello again to our 'Swagbucks company representative'! Nice to see you back.

Just done an Opinion Survey for 45sb on sky tv. Seemed tedious with dragging and dropping 70+ statements into different boxes but then credited instantly so all good.
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Yey just made target for day 19 :)
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • Apple_Crumble
    Options
    Welcome back, Nick :beer:
  • ihowar
    ihowar Posts: 77 Forumite
    Options
    greetings all, i'm back. wont be on here all the time but hopefully i can help out a bit from time to time if that is what you lot want. miwa, you're right - best email to send special offer complaints too is offeralert at swagbucks dot com. and you're also right that you need to give the wall's support time to get back and sort it out themselves. we are trying to lean on the walls to get them to provide a better service...cheers

Cheers Nick. I'll give em another week before starting to mither you!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport